2015年12月6日星期日

Blade and Soul Force Master is nice and all

I'm not sure if anyone has said this before, but this game keeps me hooked unlike other mmorpgs where sometimes I just feel like I need to stop cause it gets boring and repetitive. Good job Team Bloodlust (you too NCSoft)! Why have you made this game P2W? Players has to pay when they loot items in dungeons and ofc people that has most money will always get loot, cause they can out bid everyone! And whats with the 20€ for each suit/outfit we want? Each outfit is one time use, so we have to spend 20€ on every character we want that outfit on. Just plain AWFUL greed system your going for in this game.  i need help first when i started the game i got runtime error then i got blade and soul has stooped working now i cant even start it?

Blade and Soul Gold

Force Master is nice and all, but why does the basic ice spell cost focus? T-T I prefer using ice over fire but having the focus cost means I'm stuck spamming fire to get my focus back, oh well, still a fun class. o no no! have you try put point into the ''2'' skill? on the far right side of the skill tree. it turn into ice bolt, it use1 focus each and when crit you can use Ice Barrage ''F'' key to regain the focus, and you can put point in the ice barrage skill tree to have it lifesteal, which is crazy, u can never use the fire skill again if u can manage the focus, so far im using the sheild buy from jadestone town which give like 1k hp and 60% crit, you can spam both skill infinitely and regain hp with ice barrage I'd *love* to join you for Force Master Week, but I wasn't ever accepted into the beta. Maybe only send out emails like this to people who were accepted instead of everyone else who can't get in Buy Blade and Soul Gold ?

Blade master need more cc escape skills TxT and summoners are like teemo: satan reincarnate. Little dam cats can revive and cc the crap out of you while chibi ass spams beams of utter wrecking.  i play both i like bns and eloa... but damn i hope they release for oceanic server.... its kinda irritating fight with delay... Hey I was reading through the FAQ and it said that you guys weren't planning on having an Oceanic server, I really hope you guys reconsider because Oceania has quite a big population that would love a game like this, I personally would love to get this game and play it over league of legends but because of there being no OCE server this makes it hard making me have to play on NA like when I first started playing League of legends. Eventually you guys will hopefully make an OCE server but I would like to ask you to reconsider not making an Oceanic server. plz respond.

They have said they might consider it in the future, but no plans for it right now. I recommend you sign the SEA petition that is floating around. Haha - the combos on the Force Master are actually not as complex as other classes! They already did a Summoner week. If you want to watch the official Livestream for Summoner week,  Blade & Soul So I could not find another way to talk about this at some specific ticket. Blade and Soul Buy Gold I am a Brazilian player, I'm expecting this game to 5 years, I would greatly appreciate it if you could translate the game into Portuguese for the best gameplay Brazilian players. And then there's another subject, I received the code to play the second weekend the blade and soul test, but it turns out there was a problem in my internet, I wonder if you could release me but one key to the next week.

3 条评论: