2015年12月15日星期二

Blade and Soul open beta

There will be no open beta as far as I know. After closed it will jump straight to normal one. Gamer from Texas here, trying to start the game and I'm stuck on the Blade and Soul icon screen. Does this mean it's not up and running even though we were told it would be 10am pst? That was an hour ago Blade and Soul Gold . The NCSoft website isn't loading for me to login and use my key. Is there something wrong?

I can't log in (key is new one),I see game screen but no options or what ever, is it client server problem?  server down? why cant login now stock at blade and soul entrance. Blade and Soul has become so boring. Aion was more fun IMO. Aion is pay2win,BnS is not also BnS is competitve and Aion isnt i play Aion everyday non-stop but BnS is just 10 times better. Lol who says I can't play? I've been playing all the betas. All the same quest process and mobs. All the same thing like Tera. I'm here to give my opinion. Take it as that. All of you can be defensive all you want Blade and Soul will have better pvp than Aion don't worry...Aion has been a little Jewel but BnS have more potentiality with that gameplay! Well...yea...Aion is pretty old compared to BnS. I played Tera and it has the same feel with BnS. The mobs and quests were similar each level and chapter. Sort of boring.

 5fps minimal options TT_TT i hate intel hd graphic.... Righ, I found a solution 4 this. Just log in to ur acc on their website than go apply code and blade and soul and press APPLY button. wink emoticon  I won a key but I can not log !!, is not always running and does not appear the option to Blade and Soul Buy Gold create character Blade & Soul.  I activated my key, turn on downloaded blades&soul game... all i see is moving animation with some song ant thats it....  Have played on NA from EU and had no problems now playing EU on EU and and every skill/attack 1-3 sec delay its unplayable for my and on the internet nothing to find to fix it everything i try nothing changes pc beast internet beast! Also try on lowest settings same! nothing changes asking in chat in game no one helped so sad got key for the weekend to try the game again in EU and can not play was so hyped for this weekend .



没有评论:

发表评论