2016年2月1日星期一

Blade and Soul summoner play

32 wins vs 54 loses lv 37,lol asassin just has good dmg,but he is stunned way too easy.Destro/bd got infinite spin+ stun.Bd/bm got 2x knock up which can take u 20% hp at once,kfm got 3-4 knock down/grapple etc skills with pretty low kd,up to 20 sec summoner is too op ,lol what to do,when they will balance more.

Is there a reason why my Emotes and chat will not work on one character that I have ..I'm a premium member and nothing chat wise will work on one toon that I have! Who do I contact for this to be fixed. So I decided to open up the Marketplace in-game, only to see this gray window with no x at the upper right corner saying Buy Blade and Soul Gold "Temporarily Unavailable, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later." in the middle of the window. Is this a bug or is it something I'm doing wrong? unsure emoticon It did work before... I don't know what to do. Server: Starfall Crater.

I am a summoner in the game and passed by my pet without noticing frown emoticon I am no longer at heavens reach and cannot get back there, please tell me theirs a way! Please tell me i don't have to restart the character. I just want my cat. I can swim there from bamboo coast so how do i get to heavens reach BNS Gold? We want stable servers not new hongmoon store items squint emoticon ( also change the maintenance time for EU )

To everyone moaning about not being able to log in, Like this up so people can be educated on the issue.

没有评论:

发表评论