2016年9月4日星期日

FFXIV is special to me in many ways

We celebrated three years of FFXIV last Friday with a 14-hour broadcast. Check out the latest Developers' Blog entry for a bunch of fun recap pictures! My favorite Final Fantasy game. You did a great job with it. I never even enjoyed MMOs before aside from some GW2. FFXIV is special to me in many ways.

Thanks for the great times Yoshida and gang. Best time I've had in an online game. What is with the flowers and the signs? It almost seems to be a memorial FFXIV Gil. love it but its missing single player content and challenges. Well, it is an MMO. And there are quite a few solo challenges. It's an MMO so you're going to mostly find multiplayer content.

Wish we didn't have to subscribe every month :/ I know so many people who would play it. 6 Years... it's been 6 years. LEGACY PLAYERS WILL NEVER FORGET! I'd resub for Rdm, Buy FFXIV Gil make it happen Yoshi. All the anniversary did for me was make me miss 1.0. All the anniversary did for me was make me miss 1.0. This game is making my backlog huge I swear.

We're extremely pleased to announce that The Primals and Susan Calloway will be performing at the Fan Festival in Las Vegas! Didn't get tickets? Don't worry, because you'll be able to enjoy the concerts via the paid stream as well!  When will we be able to purchase the live streams? I haven't been able to find any information about that. Yeah. I've been looking as well and nothing so far.

没有评论:

发表评论