2016年9月27日星期二

BNS Tomb and Shattered Masts

What players should do in Tomb and Shattered Masts is, and I know this is radical, is kill the 'hallway mobs' as a group instead of just running past them. Nobody does this because everyone is in such a bleeding hurry. I'm just after the story... game is so lag now and DCed/game error moments makes me want to quit.  i wish i know how to do that o_o.. anyway thanks.

Defragging almost certainly won't help, it just doesn't do much on modern computers anymore.It was already a year! Since I got the call that would come out, until it's gone... Buy Blade and Soul Gold I got the bracelet to all milk for nothing. Lol I haven't even done Desolate Tomb yet xD.

The client just seems to conflict with different things commonly found on our systems, causing it to perform far worse than it should, resulting in long loading screens, stuttering/freezing during game play, and disconnects, particularly during loading screens. Many people have been constantly complaining about those problems Blade and Soul Gold since the start of our alpha tests late last year. NCSoft has just been ignoring all such complaints completely, and they've lost a lot of players because of that.

It's 100% mechanics and 0% fun. You have not missed much. The drops are either really really good OR worthless. No inbetween. Watch some videos before you go, if you go.  I'll go when I have another 600ap lol im only at 526 right now. Trying to get people to come back to play patch.

没有评论:

发表评论