2016年9月21日星期三

Hildibrand Fate Music

More of the same. You'd think after 2 years they would come up with something original. I think people forget how small the team making content is, also IT IS FREE. Complain we get the same again but most of you will still pay SE and still play. If by free you mean 15 bucks a month, sure. Also I expect the Ishgard Night Theme to be added as a Orchestrion Roll along with the Scars of Battle Remix .

Maybe the Hildibrand Fate Music too. yep 27th :P too bad you can't postpone the wedding. Are they even trying with gear models/skins these days..? We need those long pigtails, Buy FFXIV Gil let's get a pretty hairstyle for once! I just met these guys a few quests ago; I won't spoil it, but it's a nice wrinkle to the plot, to say the least.

Want to join a heavy populated NA server. I live in the Midwest and good recommendations?  And just when I did the Final Coil to get the changed dialogue. Perfect timing. FFXIV Gil I would say I can't wait for this but as you make it SO difficult to unlink a ps4 I'd from a square Enix id so I can't use my pc account I'm not even going to bother. I must admit, I'm liking this new patch, looking forward to the apartments as well.

 Phoenix characters best check out the fc legion of victory.  People bitching about a free update when content like this on other MMOs would be considered paid dlc. Sad.  It's not sad. If people complain, something doesn't suit them. Just because YOU think it's "sad" doesn't MAKE it "sad". What is "sad" is bitches like you thinking they can play whiteknight and talk for every gamer and with a complaint say "you can't complain, m?h, m?h!" :b

没有评论:

发表评论