2016年9月12日星期一

FC + House in FFXIV

Everyone complains about house but I have never had a problem with getting a house on this game.. Switch servers still have a house. Money is easy to come by. Hell even bought a free company house, a personal house, and 2 friends houses. Everyone complains about house but I have never had a problem with getting a house on this game.. Switch servers still have a house. Money is easy to come by. Hell even bought a free company house, a personal house, and 2 friends houses.

Seems all the houses on Diabolos went quick. I sold my old FC + House (paid me, handed over ownership) for 80m. Bought a medium. Crafted and sold stuff, Buy FFXIV Gil then dropped the medium (not sold) and bought a mansion when the newer houses came out. Gil is not as hard to come by as a lot of people seem to think, unless you decide to neither gather or craft.

Also I'm not saying it's "easy" to make Gil either. It does require effort. Heck, if you're good at PvE, you can even sell runs with a group. I am on Cactuar.. Gil is easy to come by. FFXIV Gil Spend 17 m on fc house, 4.5 mill on each small house, and got my brother a 17 mill house... Gil comes easy if you know economy and watch the market.

 Sorry they didn't cater to YOUR specific desires this time. What they are doing is catering to all players. Some people like to take awesome screenshots. My daughter is in that category. So I'm willing to bet she will be very excited about this feature. Cool your rockets John. I'm sure they will bring a patch that makes you all warm and fuzzy soon enough. Curtis Lee yep, I'm sitting at 4.5mil and I got a house, no crafters leveled (I'll level them just for Ixal/Moogle tribes tho).

没有评论:

发表评论