2019年5月10日星期五

advantages of using grill mats for grilling

I first saw grill mats when we were visiting relatives and it really impressed me at the time, so I searched them on Amazon and couldn't wait to order them. The grill mats perform as stated and my chicken breasts turned out so juicy. Another HUGE plus was that it kept my grill clean and I didn't have to spend an hour cleaning up. Cleaning the grill mat was super easy and I recommend them to everyone out there grilling. I really like this mat as it really simplifies the cleanup of the grill. I have used this several times since we got these and they work as advertised. The mats leave the grill marks and then after the cooking is done we can pull the mat off and cleanup of the grill is done. The mat cleanup is a bit more difficult to clean as it is larger than the kitchen sink. I wipe it off with a dry paper towel and then put it in the sink to clean off the rest of the grit and grime. I still rather clean the grill mat than the grill.

These are amazing. Large coverage, thin and light weight but durable. Makes clean up a breeze and keeps things like fish from sticking to the grill (even with spray)--but leaves grill marks! I got them for my husband for father's day and my Dad wanted some and everyone that has seen them in use wants them. We don't have a lot of gizmos and gadgets around, but these are a staple in our house. Living in an apartment, I share a public grill with a hundred other people, most of whom don't like to clean up after themselves. I bought the Grill Mat to use specifically for grilling on a public grill where I didn't have to worry about nasty residue from previous users, as well as so I could reduce my clean up time and effort. This product works fantastically - held up to the grill heat (I cooked brats) and everything was cooked thoroughly. grill tools I was worried there might be a plastic taste associated with the mat, but was very pleased that no such flavors were imparted on the meat from using the mat. It's easy to throw in the dish washer and reuse without having to worry about the mat's durability. I'd recommend it for anyone who uses common area grills, or just doesn't like messing with clean-up when grilling.

Very seldom do products totally live up to their claims. This YRYM HT Grill Mat does! I used it on my Weber gas grill and was completely satisfied because:
1.  It held the juices/marinade as promised for a moister finished product. (Looking forward testing it on fish.)
2. Made clean up a non-issue; both for the grill grates and the mat itself.
3. Allowed the chicken to cook perfectly according to the temperature setting I used.
Even produced the grill marks as promised (in spite of my serious doubts).

I'm reserving my final verdict until I try it on my Weber charcoal grill (the one I use the most). More on that later; but if it performs equally well, I will DEFINITELY be letting my grilling buddies know about this grill mat. I will also be checking out some of YRYM HT other products.

没有评论:

发表评论