2019年5月24日星期五

Grill Mat is Very useful for Grilling all things

The YRYM HT Grill Mat made grilling chicken so easy and delicious! I highly recommend this product. Although I bought these for my husband's birthday in late May - to be enjoyed all summer long - we just didn't get around to it. We continued to grill - but when it came to the veggies, I roasted them in the oven. WHATEVER were we waiting for?? Finally the other day the oven was in use for something else, and I persuaded him to grill our favorite broccoli on the Grill Mat - and it came out even better than when roasted in the oven! The next night we grilled sliced zucchini, red pepper, broccoli, and onion - and will never go back to oven-roasted! HUGE hit! Exceeded my expectations in every way. Will definitely buy again! Absolutely love it! Completely as advertised, it makes grilling easy and cleanup a breeze! Will definitely use my grill more and won't be wasting all that aluminum foil I used to use! A Great mat. Very useful for grilling all things. Could not be happier.

A Great Grill Mat - Very useful for grilling all things. Could not be happier. I've only had these a couple of weeks, but so far, they're great. I've grilled pizza, salmon and veggies on it and each has come out perfectly. They clean up beautifully as well. Highly recommend. Works good on the grill. Easy to flip the food without sticking to the mat. Seems to work well. Used it 2 times and it has made for an easy clean up and the food tastes great that was made on it. I was skeptical at first but the grill mat worked great!! It really grills and the cleanup is a dream. Great product. Love, love my grill mat. The only thing I would recommend if it was sold in a roll 3x3 so that I may cut it to the size of my round Weber grill. Otherwise love this product.

Absolutely love these mats. Keeps my grill from flaring up on foods that would usually do so and allows me to grill foods that I would normally have to cook in a pan such as shaved steak, peppers and onions etc. I have also used them in my oven for foods that I would normally cook on the racks such as pizza. Have worked out beautifully for both purposes and very easy cleanup. I would highly recommend these for anyone who hates to run their ovens in the summer. Allows you so many more possibilities of cooking on the grill. a great tool for easy grilling. a tremendous mat that aids in making my all my grilled meals easier to cook. A vegetarian griller's 'must have' in their grill tool set. It was exactly what I needed to grill any and all kinds of veggies. I used from dry season to liquid sauces for sautéed veggies. The mats worked perfectly. You just have to be sure to pick up the veggies slowly with the spatula to not disturb/move the mats.

Clean up was easy as well. A little soap and water did the trick. Just be sure not to bend the mats- clean them over the counter top lying flat. I store mine with my place mats to keep them flat. Great product. Have not used it yet but looks like a high quality product. Love the packaging.The mat is amazing and the food tastes great. There are no plastic tastes in the food I cooked, it cleans easily- a great buy! Cooked my hamburgers with out burning them can't wait to try a good steak .

没有评论:

发表评论