2019年5月23日星期四

Grill mat makes grilling non-stick

Amazing, I had about 30 people over for fish tacos, and last time it took about 11/2 to grill. With the "Grill Mat" it took about 30 minutes. My guest were so impressed they ordered theirs on amazon that night. Cleaned up fast and easy. You will not be disappointed. Does a nice job keeping the grill clean and doesn't effect taste of food. These grill mats are a great way to prolong the life of a grill. Super-easy cleanup! I find this product fantastic. Easy to use and clean. I use it for ribs, veggies, chicken and steak. Grill marks on the meat without touching the grill. Great product!!! One at its price was fair but two was like the best. I've cooked kabobs, seafood and tonight steaks. I got grill marks and the grill was clean after cooking. The mats wash up in the sink with no efforts. Greatest grilling accessories ever. Meet just slides off mat and no sticking. And a great gift for the guys that think they have everything.

It replaced a rusted out Flavorizor within my Weber grill. Not only did the Grill Mat better satisfy my needs, the Grill Mat verses the Flavorizor price was exceptionally lower; and the Grill Mat isn't dependent upon the Grill type and Model number (I couldn't find a replacement Flavorizor) and like a Flavorizor, the Grill Mat keeps the Flames away from your food; and the added Bonus, the Grill Mat keeps your food from falling into the flames (of course you have to be careful. However, careful or not, without a Grill Mat, food falling into the flames is a common occurrence. Adding to my verbal review, I'm attaching a photo of My Grill Mat King Salmon, Grill Marks and All... by the way, I seasoned my Salmon with another Amazon sold product, the "Tom Douglas Salmon Rub 3.5 oz by Rub with Love." Very Complimentary! They work ok they do not give good grill marks they are hard to clean, not sure how hard to scrap them. Very happy with the grill mat. My taco meat came out perfect, as well as the tortillas. Can't wait to try the salmon. These mats are great. They keep the grill much cleaner, and being non-stick, they wash off very easily.


What a wonderful solution for keeping our new grill easier to keep clean. I think it will help it to last longer and perform better. The grill mat works great and makes clean up very easy. I am very pleased with them. Grilled salmon on the Traeger with my new grill mat and it couldn’t have turned out better! Chicken was moist and juicy too! Wow nice job chicken slid around on it like butter. Cooked up with the grill marks and kept the grill looking clean. Would recommend it yes. These grill mats are really nice. Just watch the temp and you can grill veggies and bacon with ease. These mats work well, cut down on clean up of the grill. They are thin and very flexible but they work well. This grill mat works great. By using this mat you will not have the flair ups and still get the grill marks without the meat sticking. very easy to take to the park or other public areas and not have to worry about who used the grill before you or have to clean it before you use it.

These grill pads are fantastic! Very good if you are putting sauces on your meat while you are grilling, or for cooking fish, and you don't want it to fall in between the grille bars. They really help keep your grille clean. The grill mats arrived on time as promised. I tried them right away (after washing) and they worked very well. The mats made it very easy to grill fish. Also successfully grilled bacon. Great product. Used it for the first time and it worked great. No getting grates greasy and it did leave grill marks. I bought this for my husband bc I was tired of him cleaning the grill after every meal. He loves this product and we use it all the time. Easy clean up and the food tastes amazing!! The mats work great! We even grilled salmon with marinade and dealt with nearly no sticking at all. My husband loves it.

没有评论:

发表评论