2019年5月25日星期六

YRYM HT Grill Mat is good choice for Christmas gift

We've grilled burgers and steaks with YRYM HT Grill Mat. They were great and clean up is easy. These folks are truly amazing. First, as I said, these grill mats are great. When mine 'broke', (it turns out, likely as a result of user error), Katie--one of the founders of this great company--offered to send a new set. I accepted her gracious offer and now have new ones to play with. Talk about customer service--it does not get any better than YRYM HT, I assure you. I am thrilled to know that there are honest, caring people out there like Katie, and that I can get out there and grill on these grill mats again.
grill mat
I love these grill mats. I was so surprised at how well they worked. First I made sure I washed the grill mat and checked that I liked the fit on the grill. You can cut it to size if need be but it was perfect right out of the box. I let my coals to the grill get nice and hot and let the flame die down. I then placed my grill mat on the grates and within seconds it was hot all over. I did not add any oils or anything to the mat I just placed my fish on it directly. I chose fish because it is one of the hardest meats to cook on a grill without it getting stuck or falling apart. I flipped the fish with no problem. Nothing stuck to the mat and it cooked evenly. An added bonus was that the heat from the coals lasted longer. after i cooked the fish i was able to cook two fillet mignons using the same coals without adding any to them. Beautiful! clean up was even easier. Just a wipe down with a little warm water and mild soap and everything just seems to melt off. These have changed my mind completely about grilling and the clean up afterwards.

I purchased these grill mats at a discounted rate in return for my honest unbiased review. the above is my honest opinion of these mats. Gave this to my husband for Christmas and he loved them. He tried them out right away he said they were easy to use kept the food from falling through and it cooked nicely. Also easy to clean!! Great product. Gave this to my husband for Christmas and he loved them. He tried them out right away he said they were easy to use kept the food from falling through and it cooked nicely. Also easy to clean!! Great product.

I used these to grill hand pressed hamburgers. Normally I have to really watch the grill because I don't want the drippings to start a fire in my grill. Well, that did not happen today. I was able to walk away from the grill to get everything ready to go with our burgers. The burgers were cooked to perfection and the clean-up was super quick and easy! After letting the mats cool off I simply washed in hot soapy water, dried them and put them away for next time! Best product I have used in such a long time. Going to be grilling everything with these mats!!!

没有评论:

发表评论