2019年6月18日星期二

Butcher paper is perfect for smoked beef brisket

This was my first time at smoking brisket so I thought I would try using butcher paper. I am pleased to say it arrived quickly and was well packaged. Well, as it turned out I didn't use it for smoking this time...I smoked it bare. Perhaps I would have given it 5 stars if I had used it but decided not to this time. However, after looking around before purchase, it seems that it was a great price. Although I didn't use it to smoke the brisket I did use it to wrap some pieces in after they were done (I had four slabs that finished in different times). The butcher paper absorbed the grease as the brisket rested which implies to me that if used for smoking, it would allow the smoke to penetrate to get the full benefit of the smoke.

Butcher paper was perfect for my smoked beef brisket. After meat reached 160 degrees I wrapped in in the paper vs the aluminum foil that I had always used in the past. (Remember to put the folded edges down so that the meats weight will help to seal) I finished off to 205 degrees. Meat came out much more flavorful & moist than normal.....the last time I will use aluminum foil for my briskets!! Used it a couple of times and performs up to standard and as advertised. I have no complaints for the product or service. When I order it again I will go for a wider length, this works fine for what I have cooked so far but if I smoke a bigger brisket it will be tough to wrap.

Finally found the brown butcher paper I was needing for my smoked brisket. After driving all over town and getting a few pieces here and there I found this on Amazon for what I thought was a great price. Butcher paper is the only way to go for smoking a brisket and this roll (175 ft) should last a while. Excited to get the butcher paper on the smoker. Shipping was fast and actually arrived one day sooner than expected. It works great but should have bought wider paper , my bad not theirs ! Used it to wrap brisket when smoking. Worked wonderfully. Does exactly what you expect it to. Great for wrapping brisket and pork at tail end of smoking session. Highly recommend.

Bought the brown butcher paper to put out meat and cheese arrangement for potlucks and it worked great. No issues with leaking through the paper and was easy to clean-up. Next up, actually use it to smoke some meat. We love to wrap our brisket in this butcher paper towards the end! Worked just like it should! Fast shipping and an eBook of recipes that will be handy if you are looking for inspiration. Just used the Butcher paper to wrap my Brisket on the BGE! .......Yummy! Quality butcher paper makes a difference. Works as it is intended. Brisket came out very well. Almost over cooked it. Excellent product, a must for anyone who is serious about smoking meat.

没有评论:

发表评论