2019年6月25日星期二

smoking meat works great with butcher paper


I bought the butcher paper on a recommendation from a friend for smoking brisket. Brisket turned out perfect. I am glad this comes in a roll. I will be using this regularly. Product performed great. I used this paper to wrap up my meat when I smoke brisket, ribs, pulled pork instead of foil paper. Paper did not rip or burn after 10 hours of smoking. I look forward to purchasing this product again. Fast shipping and excellent customer service. Works great with the meat that we smoke. Just like a restaurant. Amazon even lost my first order and the company shipped me a new roll free of charge. I would recommend this product and company for anyone ordering butcher paper. First time using the paper method over foil on a smoked brisket and it was delicious!


We couldn't find butcher paper in our town to use for the smoker. I ordered it on Amazon and it came with 4 hours to spare to use 2 days later.Very satisfied with the product. Should last us a lifetime. Wished it could have been purchased in smaller quantities, but we can share with other smoker friends. Works great.. won't be wrapping with foil anytime soon.. pic. Is of a pork butt I smoked... did a brisket as well and it worked great. I used it to wrap the pork ribs during the smoking process. Smoked it for 2 hrs and the paper was not as soggy as I thought they would be. Butcher paper did not rip while unwrapping the pork ribs. I definitely recommend this product to wrap your ribs or brisket. Would like to see the paper packaged with a smaller center roll reducing the diameter of the roll by over 50 percent.

brown butcher paper
brown butcher paper




When investing the better part of a 24 hour day, trying to produce a product that family and friends enjoy and rave about, it was good to know I could find a Food Grade product to help me achieve my goal of "Barbecue King", if only for a day. YRYM HT supplied the brown Butcher Paper I was after, and they made sure I had it in time, even though it was a Holiday Weekend. What can I say FIVE STAR SERVICE.Beef Brisket was never as good, even if I say so myself.Thank You Bryco, you made my Memorial Day.Pork Boston Butt was also a Big Hit,You build it, they will come.


Made the best pulled pork I've ever had! Smoked unwrapped for 5 hrs, then wrapped and cooked for 5 more hours and the paper kept all the juice in the bottom so I saved the juice to make a soup base. Great way to ensure a moist brisket and not a dried out one! I smoked my first brisket last week and used the Bryco butchers paper to wrap the brisket before finishing it in the oven. The paper was an immense help in keeping the brisket very moist and juicy. It performed according to my expectations. I will continue to use it for my future smoking adventures. The Bryco butcher paper was a good value.

没有评论:

发表评论