2019年6月26日星期三

grill mat makes food grilled evenly

The BBQ Grill Mat comes in a roll and when I saw that the first thing I thought was “great, this thing isn’t going to lay flat on my grill.” I was expecting more of the silicone cutting board material but it feels like a mix between plastic and fabric. It’s flexible and laid completely flat. We used it on our square charcoal grill so it actually didn’t fit the full area of the grill. Next time I think I will either overlap two of them or cut one to fix the extra space.

Once we got the food on the non stick grill mat, you could hear the food starting to cook. Great! Now is when my food usually sticks or falls through the grates. It didn't fall through because of the non stick grill mat but would it stick? Not only did it not stick, it was super easy to grip and flip everything. The food cooked evenly and quickly. I was worried that I would lose that grill flavor and classic browning that you get on veggies. Everything browned up so nicely.

We made veggie burgers that were frozen and kebabs with veggies and paneer cheese. It was all wonderful. I can’t wait to try more food on the BBQ grill mat. Cleanup was a breeze. Grab the BBQ grill mat and bring it in. I did try to just toss it in the dishwasher with no other treatment. That did not work so well. The pieces of food and grease were still on there but I think that‘s because it flops over in the dishwasher. Next time I will try positioning it better. It's okay because a quick wash with a soapy sponge and it was clean as can be. Took less than 30 seconds. I was pleased because I thought I was going to have to scrub! I am thrilled with these mats. They have brought grilling back into my life! I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by this.

I love that food does not fall through when we use the non stick grill mat. sometimes when you cook stuff it shrinks and you do not think that is will fall through until its to late. these prevent it from happening. having five of them is nice because we can cover the whole grill and not just one side. when you use just one it diverts the heat to the side of the BBQ grill mat and increases the heat of the food next to the mat so i am thrilled that we can cook more consistent with all of them on the grill without losing space. These are a better quality then the last ones i bought. these ones are a little thicker making them more firm and not so lax. the one i had already is harder to clean because of this and also not as good on the grill.

没有评论:

发表评论