2019年10月21日星期一

view of HTVRont clear transfer tape for crafting project

I used HTVROnt t shirt transfer paper on all of my wedding signs in which I'd cut vinyl for. It was easy to use, the lines help measure alignment and make sure you're putting your lines straight and where you want them. It wasn't too sticky like some other transfer tapes I've tried where it can make it difficult to lift off or cause damage to the surface when peeling. Plus - you get a ton of it, you'll be able to complete a lot of crafts before you need to reorder. I highly recommend this product! I am new to crafting and reads many reviews on transfer tape. I love this product. It works amazing. I bought this to use with stencil vinyl. It is light, durable and re-usable. If you are careful about how you remove the transfer paper after you apply your vinyl, you can re-use the transfer paper. On average, I got 7-10 use out of each sheet. It is light enough to see through for proper placement. Have already bought more! Great for transferring vinyl to projects. Has grid lines to assist with lining up evenly. Not fully transparent so requires brief planning when applying to your vinyl to line up with grid lines. It is very easy to work with I have used one piece more than once.




I had originally thought HTVRont transfer tape was the clear transfer paper with a grid, but it’s actually more opaque. Otherwise, it works great and hold well. Compared to the clear silhouette transfer paper this is one thousand times better! I have used other transfer paper, but this is the best by far. I recommend it to any crafters out there looking for a great transfer paper. Works very well with my cricut! Great product. I have worked with many products for transfer and this is by far the best! Great price and great product! I have had no issues at all using this transfer tape and I use it almost everyday. Love this product. It worked just fine..the letters come off great. My wife hasn’t had a chance to use it yet but it looks like a good product and she is extremely excited about using it. This is my favorite transfer tape for my vinyl decals! I use this for my vinyl products and it works very well. Not to sticky, my vinyl transfers very well. Wish it was clear but it get the job done and it’s great price! I will order again. This is the best stuff to use on the vinyl Transfers. I will be buying more!


I am using HTVRont t shirt transfer paper for vinyl and htv. Makes transfer of vinyl so easy. I love the paper transfer tape, first time I have used it. It was very easy to handle. Did a great job. I absolutely love this product! I'm so glad I switched to this from Cricut transfer tape. I mainly use this to transfer vinyl stencils to wooden signs. I have to smooth the tape onto the wood more than I did with other types of tape but that's fine because it gets the whole piece on there without bringing paint off with it. I reuse one piece to transfer at least 5 stencils before it loses stick. I will defintley continue purchasing. Amazing product so easy to use! I would definitely recommend this product, thank you so much! I used it with oracal 651 and it worked great. It has a medium stickiness to it. I really like this transfer paper, it's easier to use than transfer tape, but I've only been able to get 1 to 2 uses out of each section I've used. Will buy again! Great product. The only issue was that it was a little difficult to apply because it would crinkle. No problems with it adhering or transferring vinyl.


HTVRont transfer tape is Easy to use, and worked great on my first project. Looking forward do more fun projects. For the price I like it easy to use. Alittle to sticky but just roll it on a shirt and problem solved. HTVRont t shirt transfer paper Works good so far! The beginning of the roll was a little light on the adhesive and wouldn’t pick up the vinyl at the beginning the after the first few inches, the rest of the roll went fine! Would buy again. I used the transfer to tape to move my vinyl cuts to a paint bucket project I was making as a gift. Worked great. Loved the grid on the back as a guide for lining my cuts up. Just what I needed for my vinyl projects. I gave easy to use 3 stars because it is DURABLE. Need to get use to strength. HTVRont t shirt transfer paper works well and I have absolutely no complaints about it. So far it's been used to transfer vinyl cut outs of my logo and my wife's logo (for our respective etsy shops) to our vehicles rear windows. It is fairly easy to use. I first bought the Cricut transfer roll and was about to throw that and the machine out of the window. So sticky as to be useless. Doesn't seem like rocket science - if the tape is way stickier than the vinyl things are not going to go well! This stuff is exactly the right amount of sticky. It was a revelation the first time I used it, and I'll be back for more!
 


没有评论:

发表评论