2019年10月24日星期四

where to buy easy to weed heat transfer paper

I monogrammed some laundry bags for my granddaughter. Black heel with tiny polka dots all over, 3 letter monogram approx 1/3” on size. Overall heels size less than 2” tall, just a bit wider than 2”. Easy weeding, nice cut, right down to the tiny holes cut for polka dots! Bigger cut for mesh laundry bag, but equally pleased with ease of material. Will definitely buy again! Great vinyl!! Easy to work with. This was my 1st purchase of this vinyl, and Oh My! It's So very easy to weed, and presses Beautifully. Love this vinyl. Love the product. Was able to make great shirts and koozies with this HTV. Definitely recommend. HTV works and look great. The packaging keeps the material nice and flat and great for storing away extra until you need them later. It works wonders would buy again great deal for the price and got a lot of wonderful colors for htv vinyls. This product was super easy to use, cut easy, weeded easily and ironed on quickly. No issues peeling the transfer off. All in all a great experience and I will use this again.


Quality heat transfer paper. I'm very happy with my results. No issues applying this! My shirts look great, it weeds well. Loved how easy and convenient this product is. The product comes with a folder to carry all the HTV's easier. Directions are clear and helpful. Reminder, with this HTV you will need to let it cool off without peeling. Weeds so nicely, even really small and detailed logos. The little sleeve they come in is a bonus. This was the first vinyl I ever purchased for my new machine, and it is very good quality. It's easy to weed, and transfers easily. I have really liked this so far. No issues yet. A little worried as I read the reviews and some people love or hate this product. So far my experience has been good. I made a simple sash for my mother in law for a baby shower. (Pic attached). Packaged very well and easy to use.  The color choice was good. I find it works at a lower temp than other brands I have used. A few colors did not stick well at first. Overall good product and will use again. I haven’t tried the cup or plate attachment so far. I’m enjoying the heat press.

I have tried probably over 10 different heat transfer paper and I by far vote this is the best heat transfer paper! . I use to use siser but wanted to find something less expensive but that offered the same quality. I went out on a limb and purchased this and have been super impressed. I love the storage folder it came in and love that in the back in offers instructions and is super user friendly. I will most definitely be ordering again and recommend others to try as well. Great price and great product. great starter pack of htv! it weeds and applies really easily. This was a great product!! Loved the storage container that came with it! My go to HTV and for all the great reasons. If you ever look at a shirt and you can clearly see it was made at home and think yuck, I do too. This is not the same. It goes on so well and smooth and is matte white so there is no weird gloss to it. I will order more for sure!  I was seriously impressed with this little HTV set.I wasnt sure about buying a brand I have never heard of. they work just as well as my siser easyweed. Ive tired all the colors and none were junky!! Great lil buy for someone whos just starting out in HTV and doesn't want to blow a lot of money on junk easy to weed.

Love the colors in this bundle. Really like the variety of colors. Love the colors!! Fast delivery and quality product. Will do business with in the future! I really love this product! I also really like that it has instructions with it and that it came in a nice holder that I can keep my HTV in! Very easy to use. Great instructors on the package. product exactly as described. Worked well for my projects. Cute storage envelope. I used this product to make t_shirts. Easy yo weed. I like it a lot. I'm thrilled with this purchase. Great quality. I've washed the shirts I've made multiple times and it still holding up great. The folder is also handy to store the vinyl sheets. I will definitely be purchasing again. Shipped super fast. Product was better than expected.

没有评论:

发表评论