2019年10月15日星期二

HTVront HTV glitter vinyl Easy to work with and weed

Awesome HTV glitter vinyl! Cuts great on the Cricut using the glitter iron-on setting. Worked just like I needed it to. Love love love the color! worked very well! Love love love the color! worked very well! This was so easy to use! Excellent product - I used it on glass and t shirts!  Love this glitter! I will be back for more… Wish there were larger roles to purchase though. This works great, and I highly recommend this to EVERYONE. If you are finding yourself with letters/image art peeling off.. I have learned to RE Heat with a shirt on top of the shirt with the vinyl for 4 minutes! it will reattach the letters/image arts like new/store bought... this also works with a cricut...as that's what I used to make these shirts up! :) The quality is well worth this price! I got it a day faster then expected :) so that was also a plus. The size you pay for, is enough is to make 4-5 shirts if you don't use to many wordings... I kept it simple! I had extra to even make the anchors and bows without opening a new pack :) so its all about how big/detail you want.. LOVE LOVE! Great quality HTV glitter vinyl transfer. Nice and thick (unlike the super thin stuff sold at art supply stores). Looks great too! We used it on our Girl Scout backpacks and now our neighboring troop wants them too!

Tip: I used  HTVRont heat transfer paper without a cutting mat on the silhouette -- using the glitter settings suggested by firefly, including the double cut. Super easy and worked like a charm. The color was exactly as it appeared on my screen -- a true nice turquoise blue. Also, a very glittery look! I didn't see tis color in a smooth transfer, but am going to look, because I really liked it. Beautiful glitter vinyl! Love the way it looks on the shirts I've made. Easy to use and durable. I actually have not used the product. It was purchased for my daughter-in-law to use on her Circuit machine, But she said it was what she wanted & more reasonably priced than craft stores in our area. Worked great! First time using this material and I am very pleased with the results. I cut lettering on a Silhouette Curio, set my blade on 10 and it cut through the gold but not the backing. Ironed for about 30 seconds on a baby's shirt :) Will order more! I really like this glitter HTV. It's easy to use with my Silhouette Cameo and ironed on without difficulty. I'll definitely buy again.


HTV vinyl rolls worked well on the project I was working on. Follow the directions on their container for best results. Great service and product. One of the few places to get glitter vinyl in 2 days with it not peeking from its backing. No problem whatsoever cutting, weeding, or pressing this teal glitter HTV. I have washed it several times (garment turned inside out) and it has stuck well. Great HTV! It's my favorite to work with. Very easy to use with silhouette cameo. Love the directions sheet that firefly craft emailed---very helpful! Easy to work with! Worked great with my sihloutte and ironed on without any problems! Worked great. Wonderful gold color for tee shirts. Will order again. Excellent and beautiful gold glitter iron on vinyl. Would purchase from this company again! Worked great with the cricket. Created a shirt for my son on his birthday. I had never used glitter htv vinyl before and this product was a dream to cut, weed and apply! FABULOUS!! This HTV glitter vinyl isn't as thick as the kind I normally get but it still worked perfect! I almost like that it's not as thick better!

HTVRont HTV glitter vinyl was great and my project looked fantastic. I did have a problem with part of the roll of vinyl having holes in it but was refunded my cost immediately. Very satisfied with my customer service I received. Very easy to use. I made best t shirts for my 5 year old and her best friend. I love how they came out! appeared in the picture to get more then you actually do - iron on was hard to work with. The texture and color made my project pop! Heat Transfer paper Worked amazing with some tanks that I made, applies well and had no issues. Would definitely recommend this product! I love it, very good product. Love this product!! Easy to work with and weed. It does not come off it the wash. It did exactly what it said it would.

没有评论:

发表评论