2019年10月30日星期三

HTVRont T shirt transfer paper Works great with Oracle 651 vinyl

I am Very pleased with HTVRont T shirt transfer paper. Now if I can get someone to give me some instructions on the #3 Cameo I will be just fine. What was life like before transfer paper?!!! Seriously life changing. I'm happy I decided to try this product. It has just enough strength to transfer my projects successfully. Other transfer tapes I've tried sticks too strongly. I will be ordering more! Would love it better if this was clear. Very good product. Great purchase will buy from again. Absolutely LOVE this transfer tape. Came in a timely manner worked as expected. I used the grid tape for personalizing cups for a vacation. prefer this over cricut brand sticks well and is easier to remove from my vinyl. Works great with Oracle 651 vinyl!! Just what I wanted! Awesome. Great product! Highly recommend. This transfer paper works great. It's a little difficult to see through, but the printed lines help me line it up correctly. I will be purchasing this again. Great shipping. Product as promised.

Great T shirt transfer paper ... it does well at picking up the vinyl. And the seller didn't waste any time shipping my order that's why im giving four stars... although I would like to know if the seller sell a easy weed htv. Packed nicely so no damage. Exactly as described and work for what it's meant to do. I was amazed how quickly my order came!! Very pleased and will definitely be purchasing again! This is HANDS DOWN the best transfer paper out there. Stop looking, this is the one you want. I didnt have time to write this review but i was using this product today and it was so amazing, i can recomend this transfer paper to everyone out there. This is transfer paper to transfer vinyl onto object you are transferring it onto. Makes the transfer so much easier. Love it. I love this Transfer Paper... it is perfect for all the Vinyl I have been cutting... Get it now... you need it. Transfer paper came as described and is easy to work with. Item shipped fast. Good value. Best transfer paper I've used. Easily picks up/transfers really small, detailed vinyl.

I am new to HTVRont transfer tape and this has been a great product to work with. I will buy again. I like the lines they come in very handy, but I wish it was more transparent. Lining it up can be a little tricky if you don't get the lines perfect the first time. It is the perfect amount of sticky for even small vinyl. I finally got a chance to try this and it works great!! It transfers my vinyls perfectly. I recommend this product. Prompt service, good value. This is the best transfer paper that I have ever used. I would highly recommend and will definitely purchase again. Works perfect. A little expensive as it can be purchased other places for around 30-50 cents per foot but works exactly as described. I wanted a paper transfer tape to use with the wet method & this worked perfectly!  Great product making vinyl transfer easy. Good price and fast shipping. Only used it a few times, but has worked for what it is intended. Used with cut vinyl from my Cricut Maker. Wonderful for using stencils from cutting out from cricut. Works great. So glad I finally found the transfer paper that came with my Cameo! Love it. Works well to transfer a vinyl design to canvas.

Amazing transfer tape!! So easy to use and really picks up the vinyl and puts it down super easy! Great product and shipped fast. I've been trying to find a good transfer tape and this is one that I will be sticking with. Has worked great on my projects so far!! So far it has performed as expected. It is a good product I would recommend. Best transfer tape I’ve used. Will be ordering this again.

没有评论:

发表评论