2020年2月1日星期六

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u reviews

I was a little hesitant to buy HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl. I had been using siser easyweed & Cricut brand & wasn’t sure if this would be any good. I needed some fast & wanted a variety of colors, so I chose this brand. I finally gave it a try & it was the easiest htv to weed! That stuff peeled right off so smoothly! It also cut very good on my maker. The only thing I'd like to see in the future, is maybe an option for lighter/pastel colors. That would be great & an option I'd definitely buy!!

I'm a newbie to HTV and the whole Cricut world and I tried HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u first and I really like it. It adheres really good to tshirts and hoodies and the color selection is awesome. I'm ordering another pack because theres a couple colors I really liked and used them up already. I didn't have any issues with adhesion to the tshirt. I used my easy press 2 at 305 for 15 seconds and the transfer material pulled right off no problem. I didn't even have to let it cool long. I definitely reccomend this vinyl, it works just as well as Siser in my opinion (which I did have some trouble with, but adjusted my heat and time and is good now). I used the heat transfer vinyl to make a shirt for my mothers birthday and it turned out so very nice great product.

I used this product on two shirts and it worked perfectly. And so far it is the best heat transfer vinyl.  Cut with my cricut on iron on setting and had no issues. Easy to weed and easy application. Just be sure to place a cloth over plastic before ironing as the plastic does melt/warp. The colors are bright and beautiful! Love it, easy to use , easy to peal , use on cotton setting on house hold iron. Easy to weed! Easy to layer! I will never buy HTV anywhere else! I got tons of different shades in 1 order! The key is lots of pressure. And i used a house hold iron! (A Heat press is a future plan). These shirts have been washed and the vinyl still looks brand new! No peeling no cracking! Very satisfied!

Great heat transfer vinyl 4u. Very easy to use and I love the price. Worked very well. So far I have used it on t-shirts and cotton dish towels. All projects were gifts and everyone loved their presents. Repeat buyer and will continue to be! Love the value of this vinyl as well as the quality!!!! Highly recommend this to anyone using it for any vinyl project. 1st try with new machine loved this pack the colors are great.

没有评论:

发表评论