2016年2月17日星期三

Blade and Soul outfits

NCSoft is implementing a way so your outfits will be transferable between characters on the SAME account in the near future. Well if u click details you will see that Blade and Soul Gold u will get the costume, a sunglasses, some white roses and 10 unsealing charms.

It is still 20 pounds for a single costume for a single character. But the best founder pack, shitton of ncoins but I'm getting fed up - this game is getting to expensive - and premium doesn't even give me bag & bank space. Then don't buy it you idiot it's made for the people that do like it and do wanne give money for it without complaining like a 12 year old.

 Hey tard, stop telling me what to do okay Brandon Idiotallois? I'm absolutely sure I've spent more than you on this game - but them wanting more and more is getting frustrating. And I never said I'm not willing to spend money on this game as I waited for it for a pretty long time. And now fck off tard as I can see you have problems with reading & understanding.

Game just started and they are starting their milking method already. Game won't last 3 years smile emoticon Heads up right now. Kevin Trieu I sure hope for such an implementation Blade and Soul Gold in the future. Would even pay a few bucks to be able to transfer hongmoon store outfits and acceesories across my toons. Kevin Trieu yes but it will be an item in the cash shop that you will have to buy .

Once again...women have a ridiculously "sexy" costume and men a normal one. I mean, we all know this game was specifically created for the heterosexual male gaze, but can you at least pretend?

没有评论:

发表评论