2016年2月14日星期日

Blade & Soul support knowledge base

Why NCsoft wont do same thing as Guild wars 2 did with character slots smile emoticon? just give us more free slots! we can only make 2 characters when gw2 can 5, money milking i tell you! FTP guild wars 2 is only 2 character slots per account unless you upgrade to heart of thorns for 50 bucks. Also you're paying for a whole game Blade and Soul Gold, where bns is still heavily in development over time. It's not money milking, you can get cash shop currency in game, and I think you should just consider dropping five bucks to the dev team for all their hard work.

5 slots after Paying for the base game. Read the website and their ftp policy. Derek Pardoe oh shut up, you are not acting like adult either right now. This is solely my own opinion/statement/question.  I just a Logitech G602 gaming mouse and I'm reading that players are being banned for using the Logitech gaming software, why is that and you allow Razer Synapse? The Blade & Soul support knowledge base have an announcement providing fixes and workarounds for Razer Synapse, when Razer Synapse is just like Logitech Gaming software?! I'm suppose to spend more money cheap Blade & Soul Gold that I don't have for an more expansive gaming mouse that has to be Razer?

Every times i play this game, my PC just black out and I have to force shut down it, now i don't even dare to touch B&S. I play other games just fine no problem at all!  Well the problem is on your computer, i play for hours without problems here. I'm sorry but if you can play without any problem then you don't need to reply here, cuz it's useless to me, there are many people encounter this problem not just me. My pc can play all the recent games like Witcher 3, GTA V, Fallout 4, Just Cause 3 so i don't think it cannot handle this 5 years old game.

没有评论:

发表评论