2016年2月24日星期三

Blade and Soul Summoner has a group heal

You can only vote kick an offline player which is why im asking them to add a system to vote kick an online player too.  Summoner has a group heal. but don't expect healer classes in this game. I cant wait.... I deleted an unwanted character today to make room.... good thing too, it said it Blade and Soul Gold would take 7 days to get rid of the character.... kind of a pain in the ass..... but hopefully the warlock will be good.


I dont want to take a chance.... with it taking a week for it to reset, I want to be ready when Warlock is available...grin emoticon. Will the update fix the 2-3 second delay i get when activating skills? Oh that's right, need an oceanic server for that. I'm done unless you bring one, just impossible to play with that delay. It's a shame. We getting the same as KR, still pretty strong cuz they added new rotation to reset skills cooldown.

I roll daily wheel on SV A but didn't get item yet, item still in mail , what if i move to sv B, can i get item of daily wheel on sv B instead ?  Will the update help FPS issues? I have a i7 6700HQ 2.6 processor with a GTX970M 6GB and i'm getting 20-45 fps while fighting 3+ mobs. No, that fps is normal for BnS. I'm getting 20-48 fps and i have a i7 with nvidia geforce. I'd get random lag spikes every now and then Buy Blade and Soul Gold , but im sure that's because my internet is kinda below average lol.

Too bad BDO not gonna get bots problem and what sad is Blade and soul bots now run even the top 2 dungeon. Blade & Soul don't lie your main focus has been nothing but esports and that's the only reason why you are pushing content. You haven't made any efforts to combat this as you should have known since before the launch the bot issues and how far you are behind in even combatting them. You should of made that your main focus from the start. Not to mention it feels as if I'm playing with Taiwan's ping and I'm in the United States.

没有评论:

发表评论