2019年7月10日星期三

where to buy butcher paper


I was looking forward to getting butcher paper roll as part of the Spark Reviewer Program! I've used parchment paper before and really enjoyed it and this one has one more bell and whistle!

 I love how this paper has "Smart Grid" built into it. That's lines spaced at 2" intervals with 1" hatchmarks marked off as well. This makes cutting and marking the paper for use a breeze. That way you can cut it to fit your baking pans and rimmed baking sheets with ease. You can also pre-measure your pastries that you are piping or space your cookies evenly before baking.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is one of the "must haves" in every kitchen. You can line the bottom of your baking pans with it to assure that your baked goods will come out of the pan without sticking. You can also line your cookie sheets to make them non-stick too!

 When roasting vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet be sure to put a sheet of parchment paper down first to keep the vegetables from sticking.  I find the white butcher paper most helpful when blind baking a pie crust. You crumple it up and then open it back up and it will fit into every nook and cranny of your crust before you put your pie weights in. It fits perfectly. I also love to use the parchment paper at a breading station for my breadcrumbs. Simply cut off a piece, add your breadcrumbs and put your item to be crumbed onto it. Then shake the paper up the sides of your item to get good side coverage. Then turn your item over and repeat with the other side.

I wholeheartedly recommend YRYM HT white butcher paper! I use YRYM HT white butcher paper all the time and have for years. It really makes a difference with baking/roasting with food cooking more evenly and less likely to burn than just using an oiled pan. It also helps keep the pans clean. I'm very happy with the grid provided on this new product which helps me with portioning the paper to fit the pan, instead of my usual "guesstimate", which is usually wrong.with the grid, I can tear off what I need more easily. While I also think it's well worth the cost to use parchment paper, I also appreciate the ability to use it more efficiently and save money.



YRYM HT white butcher paper is one of the many products that is produced by YRYM HT. This is another one of the most innovated products that is on the market today. This product is made from natural fibers through a special process that creates a grease proof paper to give you the highest performance. It has a smart grid that makes cutting easy. This paper is ideal for baking cookies,roasting vegetables,potatoes,chicken and fish.It is very easy to use and requires very little cleanup. It is safe to use in the oven. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a highly parchment paper that will slide your food off easily,is very easy to clean at a low price. You would love the way this product works.

没有评论:

发表评论