2019年7月16日星期二

why uses YRYM HT butcher paper roll

I've used YRYM HT craft paper for EVERYTHING! Wrapping presents, packing material, drawing paper, floor protector, etc. Even with all this use, one butcher paper roll is going to last me a long time. Again, I used this to wrap up Christmas parcels, and it worked flawlessly - it is strong, takes a crease very well, is thick enough that it doesn't require doubling, and it is very sturdy. This is a HUGE roll for the price - an excellent value. I will probably leave craft paper to my heirs. We have been using this for everything: Wrapping paper, templates, banners. My husband thinks its the greatest thing since sliced bread.


This butcher paper roll is good. It is more thick than I would have liked as I wanted to use it for wrapping paper and I had a heck of a time wrapping presents. But I'm sure it will be good to use for other projects. We ordered this 9 days before Christmas using Amazon Prime - guaranteed two days. It arrived 7 days later. I understand that there were weather issues across much of the US, but the tracking information just stopped. No excuse for that. No update for 5 days, then a message saying it had been delivered - which I knew of course. Amazon and the shippers need to at least provide status updates, even if its to report weather or other delays. As for the guarantee, I guess it's not. As for the product, it is quite good. Nice heavy paper and just the size we needed (48"x200'). I recommend the product if you need good brown wrapping paper.


Where to buy butcher paper? I suggest going to YRYM HT official site or its amazon store. I expect that the YRYM HT butche paper roll is going to come in very handy for any and or projects for my church and youth group. I was surprised how cheap it is. This butcher paper roll is enormous. With 5 kids this is just what the doctor order. We wrapped a lot of the x-mas presents with this and it's actually very cute with twine. You could wrap the exterior of your house with this roll . I was tired of the dinky walmart targets that i couldn't see. Bought this, cut it off each time i go out and just staple it to a pallet. redneck, no doubt but it's cheap and works better than store targets. The paper is actually really good quality too, i was surprised how soft it actually was, not as stiff as paper bag, etc. My wife has robbed some for craft too. good investment for $20. We use it for special event table covering. Folks can write on it, tear off corners. Adds casual ambiance. We also have a roll of white, too. Lasts a long time. We wrapped walls with and painted all over it. It was perfect for what we needed. I would surely suggest if you need strong paper this is the product.


I bought this mostly to wrap Christmas presents. It's an enormous roll and will last quite a long time. The weight of the paper is great, very close to brown paper grocery bags. The 4 ft width of the roll is a little wider than most things I need it for, so I try and save larger remnants for later. This is also great for wrapping any boxes I need to ship in the mail and I also plan on keeping it around for using underneath any spray painting or messy crafts. I will probably end up buying another roll if I ever finish this one.

没有评论:

发表评论