2019年7月31日星期三

YRYM HT grill cooking mat makes Clean-up a BREEZE

YRYM HT grill cooking mat works great on the grill with meat and veggies. Wish I had discovered this grill mat earlier. It sure beats the competition. I was hesitant to order since I was concerned that there would be a loss of flavor given that there is no direct contact with flames. However, the cooking results are great! Burgers, steaks, and chicken are all moist and flavorful when done!!! From now on it's grill mats forever. I've used the YRYM HT BBQ grill mats several times and they clean in seconds and perform well. The one caveat is that they do not look like the photo - they are simply black vs. the YRYM HT imaged, blue and ribbed mats. Easy clean up and food taste as great as with out the mat. Just make sure the grill does not get too hot.

If this product were eligible for SIX STARS ... I'd give them! This is our 2nd set of the YRYM HT grill cooking mat. My others are still performing well after nearly 2 years, but I just wanted to order a new set. And, just to give you an idea, we live in the South. We grill out year around - when we temps in the 90's and when I have to wear a coat & stocking cap in 'our' winter. It probably averages 2-3 times every week. So I've put the YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mats through "Hades" (temperature-wise) and they are still working just fine. Clean up is as promised - even when sticky and crusted BBQ sauce is involved. My son saw how well they worked and knew how much I liked them - an bought a set for himself. Can't wait to use it the rest of the summer, easy to clean, keeps the BBQ cleaner in a way too, less mess. Love it

YRYM HT BBQ grill mats are Amazing Grill Mats, burgers are wonderful, grills corn perfectly easy to clean highly recommend best grill purchase I've made in a while.Used the mats twice over the July 4th weekend and loved the results! I was SO tired of my burgers flaming up, especially when I normally grill 10 to 12 burgers at one time......with the BBQ grill mats, I had NO flame-ups, still had nice grill marks and no change at all to the flavor. I definitely recommend these! Outstanding Product. This gave me the best grilling experience EVER! Clean-up was a BREEZE, and, the grilled food was exceptional!

Works great! Durable and can be cleaned easily. I use this for chicken and veggies :)  excellent quality!enjoyed using it and easy clean up and saved the cleaning time and cooked the chicken beautrifully! These grill mats are a great buy. They are heavy and durable. Perfect for our gas grill.

没有评论:

发表评论