2019年7月30日星期二

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats can eliminate flare ups for grilling

Grill cooking mat makes everything especially fish and vegetables perfectly, So easy to manage. Have used it only one time, but was impressed by the solidness of the pad and ease of maneuvering the food items. The result of the food was great. We love our YRYM HT grill cooking mat and simply don't know what we would do without it! First time using, I do a lot of grilling. Tried with steaks at first, did not get the natural grill to steak effect I was looking for, to include the texture of the meat. Tried last night with lamb chops, from what I see, it's best to turn up the heat to get the meat cooking and you will get the results you want. Overall it worked great!.....will do seafood this weekend.

Cooked chicken easily through grill cooking mat and let it cook in marinate better than just on the grill grate, Seemed to cook evenly and easy clean up. I'm sure there are situation where you don't want to use it but knowing that I can use it makes this a great product and the price seems fair to me if I get the amount of uses that are advertised. Only con I have so far is that you are supposed to be able to store rolled up but they will not stay rolled up when I roll them up. Chicken comes out great - steak not so much - fish does really well vegetables do well also  I can't say that I want it to be rolling up on the grill surface though.  Will let you know as soon as we fire up the grill. It may be awhile we live in Michigan. It's 19 degrees out at the present time.

Finally the YRYM HT grill cooking mat that does what is says. YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are well made, durable and they help me grill my food, without losing any food. Love this mat! We grill a lot of veggies as well as fish and the mat works great. Follow the directions and don't put them over an open flame and you too will get many uses from these mats. So, like Tony the Tiger says, They're great!!! YRYM HT BARBECUE GRILL MAT WORKS GREAT, keeps the little holes from getting plugged up that are impossible to clean! Just the reason I bought it. I must say I had an accident a few weeks after I purchased this grill mats. There was a fire caused by the bacon on the mats and by bt he time I saw it the mats were somewhat melted... Without any chance of being able to use them again.. But I have contacted YRYM HT about the issue and they issued me a brand new set without any charges... I definitely love this brand... They are sturdy and they keep their promise of warranty... I highly recommend it...

The YRYM HT barbecue grill mats work like a champ and are thicker than other grill mats I have tried. Makes clean up so easy! Would highly recommend! The quality is much better than other Barbecue grill mats that I've tried. The order came on time. Very happy with this purchase!  Cleaned and fired up propane grill and put on rib eyes, mats eliminated flare ups that typically happens with this cut of meat. Wow, great steaks!

没有评论:

发表评论