2019年7月18日星期四

YRYM HT butcher paper is perfect for wrapping gift

The YRYM HT butcher paper is the best purchase I've made in a long time- had to buy a new gas grill, my other one was so hard to clean and very old. Bought a new Weber, and these grill mats! They still grill to perfection and keeps the grill like new! You can sear first and then put the grill mat on, if you want to. Best grill mats ever!!! I use them on everything I cook on the grill. Thanks for making a great product!!

This is good quality brown butcher paper. It is heavy, strong, and doesn't tear easily. We use it to wrap packages that get sent through the mail, and have never had a problem with it ripping or shredding. Have purchased it before, and will purchase it again. No more need be said. Tons of paper for the price. Thick, but not so thick that it is hard to fold and tape... Should not run out soon, but I will certainly buy this again when I do. I actually was told to by a friend that she too orders this. I have in the past purchased other brands of brown paper for gift wrap and crafting. This is by far the best quality. My search is over. This will be the only choice from here on out. The butcher paper roll is huge but just what I expected. Great paper and it was the medium weight I expected.  

YRYM HT butcher paper roll of good weight paper. Thick enough to hold hot glue and thin enough to cut easily. Truly all I could ask for from a big GIANT roll of paper. Going to order another roll for the homestead. Co-worker uses for wrapping paper and for setting down a clean space for crafting and painting. Perfect for pattern drafting for beginners or sample drafts. Quantity is great! Love the length and weight of paper! I used it for wrapping all of my Christmas presents, and it doesn't look like I put a dent in it. It's going to be my wrapping paper for the next 20 years. But I'm coming up with lots of other uses for it, too. Would be great for kids. The paper was very good quality and held up well. It was great and a great price.  

This is exactly as described. 48 inches wide by 200 feet heavy brown butcher paper. I use it for pottery crafts. Very thick great roll. I move with it as packing paper, I have kids color on it, I use it as gift wrap, I use it as floor covering while painting and remodeling, This is awesome stuff! I was not expecting that it would be this big but it is a steal for what I paid for it! Either way great for wrapping Christmas gifts and birthday stuff since all you have to do it change the ribbon! Sometimes I even write or draw on the part to make it more festive!  I didn't realize how HUGE this roll would be. For those who didn't really see the measurements, yes it it FOUR FEET long. This paper is sturdy and perfect for wrapping gifts. Much for economical than buying roll after roll of traditional wrapping paper. The it doesn't tear or wrinkle either.

没有评论:

发表评论