2019年9月29日星期日

HTVRont HTV vinyl VS Siser vinyl

I absolutely love HTVRont htv vinyl! and i never buy anything but siser Great for the money! Best I have used so far. .but they worked great! I used these to make a t-shirt design for my son. I was able to cut shapes very easily, and they ironed on the shirt perfectly! Will definitely get again if/when I need more! Love this product!! It was exactly as it was described and the shipping was super fast, I will definitely order them again! This is different so it took a little trial and era to figure out the right side. I have used it one time So far so good. Don't know how durability yet.  HTV sticks at around 30 seconds and at least sticks enough to work with, this is basically using a hope and a prayer. Unless you own a heat press-I wouldn't bother. For the price , it worked perfect. I'll be buying more of this vinyl. It was very easy to work with and cut. I'd love more colors for this product. Will be purchasing more soon. I just started on my Cricut journey and wanted some vinyl to practice on. This works great! The instructions are awesome and very helpful! I will purchase again and tell my friends about this product!

I wanted to make a a shirt with a yellow  HTV vinyl but I didn't want to buy an entire roll. I am glad I got this sample pack. the quality was great and it ironed on well. The only problem I had was it was not so obvious which side I needed to cut on. I had to peel a small amount off the corner to see which side was clear and which was the vinyl. Then I realized one side is smooth and one side has faint lines or texture. The textured side goes up to be cut on and the shiny smooth side is the transfer plastic. Don't forget to mirror the image in the program you're using. Great vinyl, pleased with colors. Item as described. Will buy from again. Followed directions exactly as written.. would not stick to a variety of items such as tshirts and headbands .. managed to make one of my shirts and it peeled right off as soon as it was washed on gentle and hung dried.. beautiful colors though. I like the variety of colors and order was as described and came promptly, easy to weed and work with. Easy to use! Sometimes hard to tell which side it which without peeling back.

I was so impressed with HTVRont best heat transfer paper . I was a bit skeptical because it is not a big name brand, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very happy with outcome in iron on . At first I used a Cotton cloth over to iron on the vinyl and was not sticking well had a couple of lifts at edges then decided to use Teflon sheet that comes with package and I was amazed in how well it ironed to shirt very happy with material will definitely buy again.  I used the black and white on cotton shirts for our honeymoon and they came out great!  This is the best result I've had so far and that was after 10 minutes of scraping each letter with the iron and trying to release them one at a time. Houston for Holiday decoration including Christmas stockings. Super easy to weed and cuts well. Sticks amazing. Haven’t had a single issue. Love this - a must buy! It has a clear layer so easy to apply to the final prouduct after you cut out from a Cricut or other device. I love the color options and price point! Recommend this highly to all crafters! At first I messed up because it is kind of hard to tell which side is which, but after that it's all good. I ordered this to use on canvas tote bags for Christmas. It weeded and cut beautifully, pressed easily. I'm going to order a second pack soon. 

HTVRont HTV Vinyl arrived quickly and are easy to use. Some have a white backing and some do not, so I was a little confused on what side to put down on the mat, but it all worked out and I love them. Great quality!! Came in super fast!! Would buy again!! Love this HTV my second time purchasing & plan to purchase again. Good starter pack with a variety of colors. I like this brand of vinyl. It is easy to use and adheres easily. Delivery was very quick and product works perfectly. Can definitely recommend. :) I used HTVRont best heat transfer paper with my cricut and the machine was unable to cut through it at multiple points because it was too stretchy. It took a long time to weed out the parts I didn't want, then after ironing it on it wrinkled easily. Great value for the amount you get. This was our first time using both a cricut and HTV and it was great! Love what we have been able to create! Wish we could buy packs of each individual color! I will definitely be ordering from HTVRont again for HTV. Super easy to weed. Cuts very well on Cricut. I am very happy with product. Great price and instructions were easy to know temperature setting for heat press. Very easy to use for beginners, I love the sheets much better then the rolls.

没有评论:

发表评论