2019年11月3日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer paper Works perfectly to transfer Oracal 651

HTVRONT heat transfer paper Works perfectly to transfer Oracal 651. I'm sure it works well with other vinyl but I have only used it with 651. Works amazing! So easy to use. Love this! So easy to use and works great!! Will b ordering more. Quick shipping. Excellent product. Easy to use and works perfectly, thanks for a quality product. Great product and would purchase again! Works great with transferring vinyl stencils! A little pricey but cheaper then other similar products, worked well for transferring vinyl no complainants. There is so much here, I am very pleased. Fast shipping works great for making vinyl decals. Works great for my cricut projects! Pulls off smoothly.  Good glue, perfect for Oracal vinyl 631 and 651. A litle expensive but worth the price. I'll buy it again for sure. Good quality and fast shipping. I am very satisfied with the product. It was a great price for the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend to others. Works great and easy to use! Lots of product for a small price, highly recommend!

HTVRONT transfer paper worked perfectly for my first run on a cricut.  I love this product! I love this product! It is great product just wish it clear witch was my fault for not looking at the description right. will buy again in clear pulls perfect and works great. great product just wish it clear witch was my fault for not looking at the description right. will buy again in clear pulls perfect and works great Love this for using with my vinyl. Easy to use and is not too sticky. Just bought another roll! Exactly what I needed.  For a first time user this was super easy to use. I just used this with cricut vinyl, and it was great. I will be ordering more when it is in stock. not to sticky and picked up the letters beautiful. laid right out, not wrinkles, and applied the vinyl to the wall beautiful. loved it. Worked great, sticks great and peels easy. Worked great, sticks great and peels easy. Yes I am completely satisfied. It is exactly what I expected.

Yes I am completely satisfied with HTVRont heat transfer paper. It is exactly what I expected. This is the best T shirt transfer paper I have ever used. It is easy to use, but it's not 100% clear. Just know that from the get go. This is easy to use, but it's not 100% clear. Just know that from the get go. I was happy with this product. Worked just fine and the price is great. Great transfer tape. I also needed it in a hurry and it made it on time! Works great for my cricut projects. Amazing product!!! Easy to you use! I have only used this product twice so far, but the two times that I have used it, it has done the job perfectly. I will probably be ordering this again. I’m knew to using this product and so far so good. Works exactly as it should inspite of me just learning. Great transfer tape! Awesome transfer paper! I originally got the transfer paper by Cricut and it was WAY too sticky! This one works awesome and came really fast! I’ve tried multiple different transfer papers and this has by far exceded them all. I love that it is sticky enough to pull up my vinyl but not too sticky that it is hard to get the vinyl .

Great product and works amazing will order again. This was a gift for my daughter to use with the vinyl items she is making with her new Cricut Maker she got for Christmas. She seems pleased with the product and the results it gives. I prefer to use this transfer tape over the expensive cricut brand! Works great! I originally bought the cricut transfer paper and it was too sticky and i ruined multiple cut outs because they wouldn't remove from the paper. This transfer paper isnt too sticky and helps with easy transfer. I do wish the paper was clear to better line up the transfers. Best transfer tape I’ve ever used! It’s exactly what I wanted.

没有评论:

发表评论