2019年11月18日星期一

butcher paper for wrapping smoked meat

Overall, YRYM HT brown butcher paper is good product. Arrived in perfect condition. Wrapped in plastic so the rain didn't get it wet. I will be using YRYM HT brown butcher paper to line my bird cages to make for an easy clean up session. Nice quality paper, only issue we had was trying to get the tape off to unroll! Had to waste about a foot because couldn't get off without wrapping the paper. Otherwise very nice quality of paper, we used it to smoke brisket. Used this to smoke a 12 lb brisket the other day. At no point did this paper fail, rip or burn for the 5 hours it was covering the meat in the smoker.  Used brown butcher paper to cover the table when butchering, and as packaging for the meat. Works as described. I wished the paper would have coated to use with meat. We needed YRYM HT brown butcher paper for drawing maps on for cartography class. It works really well! We used this paper for our grandchildren to paint on Halloween. It worked out great and will be used for painting, coloring. It is good quality and can be used for many things.

Perfect butcher paper roll for simple crafts! Not as wide as I pictured in my mind, but I should have taken the time to measure out a visual. Even still - it has been awesome to let my toddler use it for coloring and sticker activities. I think this roll will last us a long time too, despite its frequent use. I actually use this product for sublimation, to stop the ink from being transferred to to my heat press or items and for that purpose, it works great for me! I would recommend this butcher paper roll. I use this paper to make painted long paper scrolls for an old type of theater, now called "The Crankie." I wind the painted paper onto spools and crank it slowly through a puppet theater. I use this technique as a way to discuss and present old story-songs, aka ballads, which I feel have relevance today. I received my order and very happy with this product. I purchased to use with crafting. Thank you for your excellent service.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper takes the paint beautifully and is strong enough to be shown many, many times. A publisher is making a book of my Crankies, so your paper will be seen on every page. Thank you. This product works great for wrapping our fresh cut meat. Will order again when in need. Served the purpose that I had bought it for. Purchased this brown butcher paper for crafting. Great value product. Great paper even though I'm not using it for wrapping meat. Using it as craft paper and packing paper. Works great. I was hoping there would be more but it's good. Using it for drawing. So far so good, decent weight and manageable size. I'm a high school teacher and I bought this to use in my anatomy classes. It was sturdy enough to be laid on, traced, erased, and stepped on. I've been using the paper to create water color paintings and sketches and it's held up great. The paper will dissolve a bit when I apply too many layers of paint, but never enough to rip a hole through it. Overall, great quality compared to other brands!

I purchased YRYM HT brown butcher paper for painting. I use it as a table cover and also as palette paper. I have used this paper for an hour+ painting session using heavy body acrylic with no seeping through the paper to my table. With my slow dry blending medium, there was very slight seeping, but nothing that couldn't be solved by doubling the paper under the medium. Meets my needs well - recommend. Really like this product, it has worked great for me i have no complaints. It is exactly as described....very pleased with quick shipping and quality of paper. Used YRYM HT brown butcher paper as a shelf and drawer liner and completely satisfied with it. Much more cost effective than products made expressly for shelf/drawer lining. Great product, just what I needed. Shipping was quick! I use this for dye sublimation printing to keep my images from transferring and ghosting.

没有评论:

发表评论