2019年11月28日星期四

reviews of HTVRONT heat transfer paper

HTVRONT heat transfer paper is great for the price and comes with a nice assortment of colors. It sticks well, but it isnt exactly permanent. It can be peeled off with a little effort. I came across a problem where if I cut too deep, paper would stick to the back of my vinyl. If you have this problem, lower how much pressure your vinyl cutter uses to cut(I got good results with 6-7) and use a blade height of 1. I bought these vinyl sheets to use it for my daughter's 11th birthday. The girls made an accessory board with their favorite image/name and hooks on the board. Those sheets worked out really nice. I highly recommended. Their customer service was very helpful and quick responding to my email. HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl works great, I haven't had any issues with it adhering or with weeding it after using it with my cricut. I will definitely buy again. Nice vinyl for the cost you get a lot for your money. Decent but limited with what it would stick to.

HTVRONT heat transfer paper was a nice range of colors for my girls to experiment with when they got the cricut. The value was excellent. Very easy to pull off the backing. Nice and light vinyl. This was a gift to my daughter and see just loved it.  This was a nice range of colors for my girls to experiment with when they got the cricut. The value was excellent. I' ve used pretty much all the vinyl in this set and everything seems to be sticking just fine. I have several window stickers made that I put on my cars and they are holding up great after numerous car washed and been beat by the sun. Great product. Works great. Not great for dainty projects. But great. I had no problems using this vinyl with my cricut. I like all the variety of colors. Wife loves all the colors and price for them. Best vinyl sheets i have used so far! Colors are great! They work well with my cricut and adhere really well! We only used a few of the colors and they were easy to weed and. We needed the special colors to make something for an upcoming cheerleading competition for our granddaughter. Worked great and priced right.

These very rich-color vinyls are very sturdy and I'd say useful in many applications where you want to attract through eye appeal. This is the best Heat transfer Vinyl I have ever used.  The only difficulty I had was when trying to separate the adhesive vinyl itself from its backing. So, what I did -- and I'd advise to do very carefully -- is to have an Exacto blade close by when you're ready to ready to separate the colored vinyl from its backing. Also, do NOT attempt that separation until after you have the vinyl cut in the dimensions or shape you choose AND you have the surface to receive the cut vinyl right at-hand and on a stable work area. Price, color options and quick shipping -- all great! Haven't had a chance to use yet, but hope to soon! Easy to remove from backing, just be sure your placement is spot on. Great product, exactly what I needed. It seems to work well for me. I have only use twice but the quality is not bad and it is easy to use.

I love the colors and how easy the HTVRONT Heat transfer Paper are to use. I will definitely be buying more vinyls! Have already ordered it twice. Just wish that I could order individual colors that I use the most. Works as desicribed, we have made multiple vinyl stickers already. Have not used much yet but seems to be a great purchase! I haven’t compared it with others so can’t give much more information but am happy with the looks! When using this vinyl, we changed our blades, adjusted the settings, and still had issues with the cuts! Either it didn’t cut evenly and crisp or it cut all the way through the backing of the vinyl. That’s extremely inconvenient for those using this for their business. They are the only brand I like to use! Super durable, have not had a problem with them not sticking. I’ve made so many different decals for things! If your thinking about purchasing these, Do It!!!! You will not be disappointed!

没有评论:

发表评论