2019年11月25日星期一

HTVRONT transfer tape works perfect for DIY projects

I love HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper, I think I've tried every transfer tape that amazon sells and this one is by far my favorite. I had none of the issues I've had with other transfer tape such not picking up the vinyl or leaving a sticky residue. It is definitely my preference for working with 651. The alignment grid is very helpful for small projects although I would like to see a blank variant for longer projects. The tape is priced well. It seems to hold on a little too well to the vinyl though. Wasn't easy to transfer the sticker over. Really liked this transfer tape /paper. It stuck well but release easily. The lines are really helpful. Would purchase again. I can't wait to try it, super fast shipping. This works great for transferring vinyl cutouts from my Cricut for DIY projects! Love this it has the guide lines to help keep things straight. Adheres nicely and was very easy to peel off.

I run a craft business and must use transfer tape quite a bit. I was VERY happy with HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper as it easily allows the transfer of decals and heat transfer vinyl (the kind without the built in tape). Also, the amount you get for the cost is amazing. I knew I was getting a bulk amount, but when it arrived I was very pleased with the quality and the thickness of the roll. I truly felt like I made a great decision in purchasing this item and I will be purchasing this again and again! So far it has worked great for me! I would buy this again, tackiness is perfect for what I need. Have been using this for a little over a month now. Works great. Feels a little thicker than the cricut brand which, I think, makes it easier to handle. I bought this thinking it was paper transfer tape. It's actually transfer tape and is works really well. I will purchase this again because it was super easy to use and my large wall decal using Oracle 631 was easy to apply with this tape!

HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is of good price, fast shipping right on time for the art and crafts project I had planned. Just like your name brands but for a much better price. Works well with vinyls and easy to use. I’m using the product for stenciling on glass. I have found it easy to use. Perfectly sticky. I am getting about 10 transfers per piece that I’ve cut to size. This is such a great value, transfer tape is expensive, so when i saw the price for this large roll i was skeptical. This worked just as well as the expensive brands i own. The transfer paper picked up the vinyl really well, and it was easy applying and removing the paper. I will be buying this again for sure. This product worked great! I was able to transfers my vinyl and put it on some water bottles! Excellent customer service, please remember they do work in China and have different time zones than US. Overall recommend this.

Love that the squares stay on the film to line up. HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper has been easily repositioned once put down on vinyl and didn’t pull my vinyl away. Very satisfied and happy with this product! I like the amount on this roll. But i can not get the vinyl to come off when it attaches to this transfer tape. Wonderful! Easy transfer, perfect amount of stick. Used to make 200+ memorial candles. I'm so excited to be able to use my cricut and get started on my long project list. I used the plastisol transfer paper and it made it so easy to make sure all my vinyl was lined up perfectly. I was a little worried I wouldn't know how to use it, but it was much simpler than I thought. My project look great because I used this transfer tape. Thank you for the great product. New favorite vinyl transfer paper!! I actually wanted to keep making stickers and using this transfer tape. My customers said it was really easy to use as well!

没有评论:

发表评论