2019年11月14日星期四

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl was perfect for craft project

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl was perfect for what I needed. I am making can koozies for a friends wedding and was having a hard time finding the right gold color. It was hard to see where the cut lines were but once i figured that out it was easy to peel and weed. I will for sure be buying more of this product again. The quality of this vinyl is great! However, the actual color of the purple is not a deep purple like in the photo but more of a purple with some pink in it. This heat transfer vinyl is beyond amazing! It is super bright and smooth to the touch- I have used heat transfer vinyl a lot and usually get the Cricut brand but decided to give this a try. I am so happy that I did- It is great to layer with because it is not super textured. I will forever be buying this brand! Hard to weed. Quick ship. Okay for price. You get what you pay for. Thinner compared to Cricut brand. It works perfectly for my cosplay! very glad i chose this product.

Great HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl! The only issue I had was regarding shipping ... this item was prime & arrived late. Under a timeline, the project was not complete in time. Again, great product so I did use just v disappointed in PRIME (once again). I use this stuff a lot and this one is great quality! You won’t be disappointed! I have used 4 different brands of glitter HTV and this was by far my favorite brand so far! Easy to weed, my cut setting defaulted in cameo 3 worked perfect except the force I changed from 33 to 12. The glitter didn't get everywhere like all the other ones i have used. I will purchase more from this company and in different colors.  I really liked this vinyl for the shirts I made. The red glitter looked just like I had hoped it would. It was 12 inches wide which was a nice change since a lot are just under that. It cut easily and weeding was really fast. I was happy with it. This works just as good, if not better, than the Cricut vinyl. The amount you get for the price point is amazing. Will most definitely buy again!

The vinyl looks great and adheres fine, and  it it very easy to weed. HTVRONT htv vinyl is the best heat transfer vinyl I've used.   I may have just gotten a bad batch since others have said it's easy to weed. It was good for the price. Excited to see my little pumpkin in her bday onesie. Don’t use glitter HTV setting, cuts way too deep. Great product. Weeds and adheres very well. Will buy again. I love how much you get for the price. It took a few times with the iron to get it to adhere but no big deal. It beats over paying for the machine brand I have and getting way less for way more. This glitter vinyl so easy to use. The direction were easy to follow and I will buy this again over without question. Love how easy to use this project is! Will definitely buy again! I LOVEEEE HOW EASY IT IS TO WEED!! I’m seriously weeding with my fingers. Best HTV I’ve tried so far! Definitely ordering again from here. 

HTVRONT htv vinyl is now my go to heat transfer vinyl for my business. The glitter is perfect and does not flake off. So far I have applied it to shirts and a coffee mug. Love it! I absolutely love this vinyl! Easy to weed, goes on easily and isn’t shedding glitter everywhere! Would absolutely recommend this product and will definitely be ordering again! Great quality and fast shipping. Easy to weed, cuts great and applied easily! I would give it more than 5 stars. I got the pink glitter. Love the look, If you are using a cricut I recommend cutting on the iron on setting instead of the custom glitter. This is thinner than the other glitter I have used and it cut all the way through on glitter setting. It did fine on iron on setting. I will purchase again. Very easy to weed out letters. I got this to make a name label for a toddler apron that I'm sewing for my little and it's so easy to use. There's plenty more for other projects. The color is great and the glitter doesn't flake off. I love making shirts and bags and all kinds of stuff! This vinyl is so perfect and I love the gold glitter. It looks good on so many prints!

没有评论:

发表评论