2019年12月11日星期三

how to use heat transfer vinyl for t-shirts

I've gotten lots of orders HTV transfer tape for t-shirts and I decided to try HTVRONT brand. It cuts great and it transfers nicely. Worth the money I spent. I thought this vinyl was easier to work with than the Cricut vinyl. It weeded easy and the price was great! I liked it so much I ordered 3 packs. Holds on great. Stays in place even after washing it. I highly recommend this gold heat transfer vinyl. My wife loves getting this vinyl. Awesome shipping and price. The order arrive earlier than I thought it would. Bought this vinyl so that I would have a Nice variety. I got so much more than that! It also came with a Teflon sheet for pressing. The gold heat transfer vinyl was easy to adhere to my silhouette mat. Cut beautifully using blade two, speed seven thickness 10 single pass. Weeds perfectly with little pull and no breaking. pressed well with medium pressure at 305 degrees Fahrenheit. tried hot and cool peel and both worked great! Adhered both ways immediately. Will be buying more in the future.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape worked as expected the items we put it on have Been washed several times up to this point no fading no cracking in the vinyl pretty happy with it will purchase again. I've had no issues with the HTV transfer tape. Very easy to use and love the colors. Wish there were more bright colors and less of the grey, gold...colors I dont use. Need more lime green, purple, blues, pinks, bright yellow, bright orange and so forth. Excellent price for quality vinyl. But the Teflon sheet gets too hot for layering vinyl. It was leaving marks on the vinyl so I switched to parchment paper and didn't have any more problems. No issues at all with section I didn't layer. I would buy this again. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from this company. I love there vinyl it adheres well and is made to last also easy to weed.I highly recommend. This vinyl met my expectations. Once I found the perfect cut speed and blade level the weeding was easy. I did not use the settings listed on the instructions but it could be due to my blade being a little worn. All in all pretty good vinyl. Would purchase again.

I love the colors of HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl . It’s easy to weed. Best value by far with lots of options! Using with our Cricut Explore 2. We figured it out eventually but the instructions were mostly nonsensical near-English phrases that didn't quite add up to a clear sentence. We've made a few Halloween costumes and my son's shirt for his 2nd birthday party. The finished product looks great for now but we have yet to see how durable it is when washed. Just started using my new Scan and Cut Disney. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is so far so good! Really liked it lots of color variety. I do recommend that you use a heat press with this kind. Easy to use . Love the sheets . Great colors! This vinyl are so good and easy to use, I have a business and I use them, one of my favorite vinyls. I love the colors, the only thing is, I would like them to have more black, as it only brings three.

Not what I expected but good. I am making Fall, and Christmas projects. It's nice to have all the colors. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is a great starter htv. Only down side to this was weeding was hard. Had to be very careful. I have used in on 100 percent cotton T-shirt’s and sweatshirts and it had ashes red well to both even after washing. Nice variety of colors. I think it's a good value but it doesn't weed as easily as I would like.

没有评论:

发表评论