2019年12月16日星期一

how to use heat transfer vinyl with Cricut

Nice and thick. Great assortment of colors. Good price. Used for my Cricut. HTVRONT Vinyl heat transfer tape is thick and strong and the color selection is amazing! Love these vinyl sheets. This is a good price for all the sheets you get in the package. So far these are fantastic. The colors are not random, they come in a rainbow with extra black and white sheets. I like this approach better than random colors anyway. So far I haven't had problems with the vinyl not coming free from the backing, which happens with cricut vinyl all too often. There were a few dimples on some sheets but none so serious the vinyl cannot be used. Will buy again. Although I haven't used the vinyl sheets yet for my projects, I believe the quality is good. The assortment of color is very nice and it has a nice feeling weight to it as well. Packaging protected it well in transport as well. HTVRONT heat transfer tape came exactly as described, packaged very well.

The colors of HTVRONT vinyl heat transfer tape are beautiful. The adhesive is just perfect. My projects went off without a hitch mostly because of the great vinyl sheets. Great product for the price! If you have to do alot of weeding, I suggest reverse weeding. But product quality is great! Great variety of colors and easy to use. It is extremely easy to work, weeds easily, does not wrinkle on odd shapes,only thing I would like more matte colors to choose from. Will purchase more from you later, or if get more matte colors will order sooner. Good selection, good quality. Excellent they are very good quality !! I use them as stencil pour glass, wood, paper, ceramics and I paint over them over and over again. I recommend with no doubts! Not too sure but it’s super easy to weed and it’s easy to transfer. This is the first black heat transfer vinyl i have ever worked with, so i had no idea how to compare it to other vinyls. But i would buy this again. It’s a thicker vinyl so it’s easy to lift.

Great quality adhesive black heat transfer vinyl. I use them with my Cricut Explore Air 2. Easy to use with beautifully colorful results. I would highly recommend this product for crafters. Nice selection of colors. I use them with my cricut machine they stickers seem to be holding well. I have applied them to a wood sign and plastic trash can. Seller was great and helpful. Will use again in the future. Some great colors arrived and I was able to complete the projects I had in mind! Cut out letters with the circut to put on my student’s beach buckets. Exactly as described...love the colors! The sheets have been hit and miss but I have not used all of them. So far some have cut good but others tore when cut. I wouldn't recommend using for a serious project or something you are going to resell. Mostly for practice and play.

I have not actually used the Vinyl heat transfer tape that I ordered, but I am very satisfied with the variety, and size. I am just learning to use my Cricut so I think these will be perfect for my early projects. Great quality vinyl, used some of the colors to print out motivational logos and brands and onto my laptop. They are made of durable material. They stick like a champ! Love this bundle of the different variety of vinyl sheets! I bought this for my custom decal business and I absolutely love it! The different colors that come with this is perfect because its almost every random color I need without even knowing it! Defiantly beats the price of having to buy individual rolls of vinyl! Will be purchasing more from this seller! 

没有评论:

发表评论