2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer tape is easy to cut and weed

HTVRONT heat transfer tape came in a timely manner. It was easy to use once I took the plastic cover off. I am new to using HTV, but had no trouble cutting, weeding or applying this product to a t-shirt. There are good colors included and I like that they doubled up on the black and white. Easy to cut and weed. Comes with thorough instructions. Bonds great, although I did have to press it a little longer than 25 seconds. Vibrant colors! Will order again. Love assorted colors. Prompt delivery. Would buy again. Love the product and work perfectly fine for me. Definitely will purchase again.

I have a first generation Silhouette Portrait with the standard blade. I wasted one piece of HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl   because i didn't do the little test cut. DO A TEST CUT, learn from my idiocy. There is an information sheet with recommended settings for the Silhouette Cameo 3, but they didn't work for me. I used: Blade 5, Speed 7, Force 14, and Passes 2. It worked like that for me, perfectly. Very easy weeding. This is great quality, good price, packaged well, easy instructions, and the transfer sheet is sturdy and I like the protective film on the back. I ironed it with some parchment I had on hand and after peeling up the transfer sheet, I ironed it one more time so no danger of peeling up. LOVE IT! I ordered this as a sort of sample pack, but I will definitely be ordering more from this company. EXCELLENT!

I pressed some amazing t-shirts with HTVRONT  heat transfer tape! So many, including myself, are confused by the instructions. So here's what I've figured out. I use a cricut. Peel off the film. Place the vinyl on your mat film side up, plastic side down. Be sure to cut in mirror image ie: backwards. I used a normal blade the first time and it didn't cut deep enough, so I switched to deep blade and stuck the piece in again. I figured if the cut was off it wasn't going to matter because I couldn't use this piece anyway. BUT the cut was actually almost perfect and I didn't waste any vinyl. Super happy about that. Thank you cricut. When it's done peel back the vinyl leaving your image stuck to the plastic. This is actually pretty easy. All I did was pull and everything separated fine. I didn't have to be careful about it. Then place the image face down on your fabric and iron with whatever you use as a protective layer. I just use a rag. This company makes a big deal about the protective film they put on their vinyl, it confuses people.

The HTV worked like a charm, video was easy to follow. The film was a little difficult to figure out cutting side or not, but I am also a beginner. I would/plan on ordering again. Great selection of colors and nice sizes too. I have washed the product and no bubbling or rising of the design at all. I assume they got many complains about people melting the film. I also feel like maybe English isn't their first language? But it's good enough that I can't say for sure.

没有评论:

发表评论