2019年12月23日星期一

YRYM HT magic grill mat makes grilling so easy for cook and cleanup

We have a Weber Spirit Stainless Steel E-310 and purchased the 25"x36" YRYM HT copper grill mat.  You can cut it in half and get two that fit the grille perfectly. You still get the grille marks on the meat too. This is one of the best copper grill mat that I have purchased in a long time. I have a stainless steel grill that easily gets dirty. With this cover, I grill almost every night and it save me a lot of time to clean. I now clean the mat instead of the entire grill.  1st use created juicy burgers and moist steak. Easy to clean and use. These are excellent magic grill mats that can be used for multiple purposes depending on the heat level. I also use it to roll my tortillas as the surface is smooth. Great buy!

 Wow YRYM HT magic grill mat is impressive, first time user here, i put some burgers and is amazing how they turned out, juice with a lot of flavor leave the grill marks just perfect burgers... I love YRYM HT copper grill mat, and is very easy to clean basically just wipe off and ready to grill again. It keeps the grill clean but I prefer the flavor of fire on the meat, meat taste more like what you cook on a pan rather than bbq flavor. I like this very much and it work. He fell in love with YRYM HT magic grill mat after one use. Now he will not do burgers on the grill without them. These are terrific for veggies, kebabs, and other small food items that often fall through the grill. It heats evenly and retains the juices before they drip down into flames. Made a grilled pizza on YRYM HT magic grill mat and it worked better than expected! I'm not sure how durable they are or how long they will last, but so far we are pleased with them.
magic grill mat
grill pizza on magic grill mat

I grilled 24 hamburgers, 16 boneless chicken breast & 9 pork chops in one grilling secession - YRYM HT copper grill mat cleaned with a little dawn soap and paper towel. lot better than thinner mat I was using before. I have learned to grill at the lowest burner setting to avoid damaging mate. cooking times remained good. Well made. This is my go to mat for special occasions. Love that YRYM HT is making XXL mats!!! Keep up the good work. Got the big one and it was much larger than I thought. So, we cut it in half and it fits the grill perfectly. Easy to use and easy to clean. I very surprised with this copper grill Mat. This is a totally different way to cook on the grill. Cook salmon on the mat it easier that in the grill directly. My husband still using this and have enjoyed fruits, other recipes where the mat holds all we want. Clean up is easy also.

All the items I bought were gifts, but they all seem to be quality products. I almost pulled the Scrooge and kept them for myself. It's the season of giving and I will probably re-order for my stocking. Merry Christmas. Makes grilling so easy for the cook and cleanup. Lightweight, sturdy & easy to use on any grill! Used it once already- can’t wait to use it again. Even heat - easy to use.

没有评论:

发表评论