2019年12月2日星期一

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is Perfect for all occasion wrapping

I used YRYM HT butcher paper roll on the boards in my office this year and LOVE the look! I have tons left, but I think it turned out really cute and am super happy with my purchase :) It's very versatile. So, I’m VERY OCD. And Christmas is a hard time for me because wrapping paper usually comes in packs of 3, all different. I HATE that part, as crazy as it sounds. So, I decided to wrap ALL my gifts in this paper, add a stamp, & a tag. It looked so great under my tree!! So happy I had the idea & amazon (as always) delivers, no pun intended. Durable, sturdy paper we used as backing while framing my husband‘s photographs. Good stuff. Love this stuff bought for wife's crafts but has also helped with small home projects. Cuts smooth, folds easy and is durable. Product shipped quickly and is as described. Great quality. Very pleased to buy from a family-owned and locally-thinking company.

The product came in a neat tight brown wrapping paper that was easy to roll out and use. I bought the product to make patterns for sewing and this worked great because of it's size and durability. This is a very good product and the size is great. My son painted on this and it was very durable. It’s easy to throw away and easy to store. No need to hunt through the recycle bin for old newspapers! This paper worked MUCH better than newspaper! Clean up was much easier - no soggy paper or rips! YRYM HT butcher paper roll came in a nice box to store it in and it easy to work with a good grade. Great amount for the price, this will definitely last awhile, thanks. Shipped quickly, is perfect for covering tables, kids will be able to color on it. Easy to work with if using it as a gift wrap. Great product. So much roll and nice quality. I used the Kraft paper to cover my table for my Young Living class. It was sturdy and held up to our messes!

My mother needed something to cover up boxes she needed to ship and in lieu of butcher paper roll  (reversed because she's thrifty like that), I bought this for her and she loves it. She may still use old wrapping paper but she's got this if she wants to make a good impression. Perfect for making paper runners. Strong enough to work with. Folding, cutting. My runners were a hit. I bought this for weaving. It is great for a warp separator when winding on. No more fussing trying to find odds and ends. One smooth continuous roll. Could be used for 100’s of other projects, very pleased. I ordered this as a less expensive — and environmentally friendly — alternative to traditional gift wrap. It worked just as I had hoped. Pros: The paper is thick enough to withstand sharp corners, but it’s flexible and able to wrap around gifts of every shape. And the size of the roll allows for wrapping both large and small gifts. Makes wrapping presents a breeze. Great paper for mailing packages. Not a real heavyweight paper but good to wrap things with.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is Perfect for all occasion wrapping! This product is very useful. I couldn’t find any in my area. Thank you for having it. I use it to ship packages. Very durable. Just what I wanted for the “look” of this year’s Christmas gifts! Easy to use and doesn’t rip easily. In an effort to “go green” this holiday, I decided to use kraft paper for all presents. I am happy with the quality of this product...it doesn’t tear at the edges and is flexible enough to cover oddly shaped objects. We just use it for wrapping paper, its simple but goes with every occasion and you can really personalize your wrappings. Really thick and sturdy and cheaper to buy one of these than 3 different kinds of paper, plus your kids can draw on it to make it extra special. There are zero cons to this product. Well made, durable and versatile! I use this product for presents mostly but my kids love to color on it. This is a big roll and will last a long time but when it does finally run out you can bet I'll be a return customer!

没有评论:

发表评论