2020年2月11日星期二

HTVRONT best transfer vinyl for vinyl reviews

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is just like the picture! It is a nice size roll! The transfer tape stuck right on my vinyl and wasn't hard to use! The grid is perfect for those who need the alignment help. The tape a good amount of tack, and I like that it’s clear, so I can easily see the design (and where I’m applying it to).  Good so far! Have no problems with it. Great product! I started using it right away! It was very easy to work with! Great value . Love it! It’s super easy to use and makes my life with transferring my vinyl easier. It’s one of the better transfer types that I have used and is my favorite so far

I purchased HTVRONT HTV transfer tape with doubt. So once I received it I just knew something would be wrong with it. Lets just say I was very wrong. I received it very quickly. I like the way it was in its very own box and inside the box it was inside a plastic bag with masking tape on both ends to keep from unrolling. The lines help to align the design onto what your putting it on. It is very tacking but not to tacky that you cant get your design to break loose. In my opinion it is perfect stick. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will order more in the future. One of the better transfer tapes I have used, I definitely recommend it and we'll use again you get so much for the price.

After being contacted by the seller they have made things right this is great costumer service. I would highly recommend HTVRONT best transfer tape for vinyl. They have made things right. This is a great transfer tape! Not too sticky has the right amount. I used both HTV and removable vinyl and I like it. Love this transfer tape, it is very thick and works great with my different brand vinyls, also love the grid this makes it easy to align my designs from my Cricut machine. Very nice medium tack transfer tape. I have used it with Oracal 651 for decals on tumblers and it has worked perfectly. The grid makes lining things up easy and it keeps its tack through multiple transfers. 10/10 would buy again.

HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is great transfer tape. It has just the right amount of tack. It was very easy to use and a great deal. So far so good. This is exactly what I needed! Great product! After purchasing the other brand and it not being properly marked for tackness this was a wonderful description for accurate use. Very pleased!

没有评论:

发表评论