2020年2月7日星期五

YRYM HT magic grill mat is perfect for homemade grilled pizza

I purchased YRYM HT magic grill mats for use on an old grill at our family camp, and after one use, wouldn't grill without them again! The mats are fantastic for the classics (hot dogs, sausages, hamburgers, etc.) but also PERFECT for homemade grilled pizza, corn on the cob, grilled potatoes, and even grilled sweet potato nachos with salsa and cheese. YRYM HT magic grill mat and flavor brush truly expand the horizons of classic grilling! Would recommend for anyone looking to better their classics or try to new and exciting recipes and ideas!

I love YRYM HT magic grill mat. No mess on grill and easy to wash in soap and water. Steaks melt in your mouth when using these. They hold all the juices on top so steAks, etc cook in their own juice. Don’t stop carrying these please. Im a dedicated user. These YRYM HT magic grill mats work perfectly. My complaint with previous mats is that they are hard to clean properly and too expensive to throw away. These mats are still somewhat hard to clean, but, at the price for 5 they are, in my opinion, a consumable item and not too expensive to dispose of once they are not clean enough to use again. Great product, we are using them all the time. Wow loved the flavor. Easy to clean. I would definitely buy again. Great product for the grill. If you haven't discovered these grill mats you are missing out. I love them and don't ever want to live without them. Veggies, fish, burgers, chicken thighs.... anything marinated work great and don't cause flare ups.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat allows the meat etc to stay juicy and keeps the grates clean. Makes clean up easy. Flavor and searing is great. Use these all the time. These mats help to retain the natural juices of the meat your grilling. The mats are easy to clean and don’t transfer any flavors. YRYM HT non stick grill mat makes cleaning the grill a whole last easier. Best product EVER!...if you love grilling. I am not sure about the longevity of this product, but for the price they don't have to last forever. They worked better than I thought. It kept my chicken more moist than when I cook it straight on the grill. also keeps the grill cleaner. I recommend picking up a set and try it out for yourself. We used 2 on our grill and cooked pork chops. These worked great. They cooled quickly after taking them off the grill an cleaned up very easily.

Just slap them on top of a hot grill or griddle and get cooking. Makes clean up a breeze and you still get the grill marks! I love to grill but at a point in time I stopped, simply because there was too much to clean after each grill. But now this has made it easy for me to do what I love to do.

没有评论:

发表评论