2020年2月16日星期日

HTVRONT heat transfer paper works great for letters transferring

There are tons of different colors of HTVRONT heat transfer paper even in different sheets. This is honestly my first time using adhesive vinyl so I have nothing to compare it to, but it sticks well, cuts well, and appears well. This is a great price for all the sheets you get! Good product easy to use, easy to weed. I would definitely order again.

I am new to the vinyl world and I love these sheets. So many different colors to use, they cut well, and stick great to the surfaces I am using! So far the best heat transfer vinyl, or even often is that the backing comes off with the vinyl onto the transfer paper! But generally in very small pieces and they are removed easily with tools! I just peel slowly. You can't rush these projects anyway. Totally worth the price! Definitely buying more! Vibrant colors and easy to weed! Will definitely order again! Overall I am very pleased with HTVRONT heat transfer paper!
heat transfer paper
heat transfer paper

I've been using HTVRONT heat transfer paper for over a month now for santa plates, wine glasses and it's just as good as name brand vinyl. I like the wide variety of colors I was given also the quality of the product was as described. They have stuck to everything so far. Best heat transfer vinyl to have for machine and quick projects! I feel the price was fair for what I got and my order came early if I recall correctly. I used these vinyl sheets in my cricut machine. HTVRONT heat transfer paper worked perfectly! These are great! Far more affordable than the leading brand. It stays on great as well! So far nothing has come off after washing! Love having this around so I have plenty of options for projects! So much easier for doing many small projects! I love having such a variety now!

I received a cricut for Christmas and just completed my first few projects with ease! If you are new check out tutorials and such to help make weeding and placement easier! This is the second time I purchase this item. I love the variety of colors and the amount of vinyl that come in this pack. Also, the adhesive is very durable and holds (stays) very well.

没有评论:

发表评论