2020年2月5日星期三

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for art projects and decoration

We use YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for Bulletin Boards, Art Projects, Science projects, Food Cones. We LOVE how clean and crisp the paper is. Great quality paper. Nice opacity and sort durable. Purchased for putt high school for projects and banner purposes. Recently used for the Christmas door decoration project. Worked wonderfully! Great product for a great price.

I teach at an all-girls boarding school and we use YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper a LOT. It does everything from making spirit banners to covering art tables. The quality is good and the big roll lasts a long time. We have been purchasing YRYM HT kraft wrapping paperfor many years and have never been disappointed. I always have a roll in my classroom. So many uses I can't list them all. Oversized posters (I double it and take the edges), table covers, projects, large scale drawings, etc. It is cost effective so I can share it with others when needed. I also have it in a smaller size.

We do a lot of woodworking and YRYM HT brown butcher paper  lets us quickly draw a mock-up to scale so we can make sure the dimensions are right. It is a nice weight and quality too--not flimsy but not heavy either. It can also be used under projects that are dirty so when I am done with the project I can just roll up the paper and throw the mess away. For expressive arts with our adolescent patients. Creating murals and other projects geared towards their treatment. So smooth and good stock paper! It is better than we ordered it the last time! We have 6 different classes that will use this product. What a great price, quick delivery. I know as Administrator where I will order this product again from!

The raft wrapping paper that I obtained from YRYM HT is exactly what I need. The only issue that needs to be considered is the packaging of heavy rolls to be shipped long distances. A cardboard box is just not strong of enough to sustain the weight of a 1000 foot roll from the vicissitudes of travel. Overall the staff were very helpful and did everything they could to complete my order.

没有评论:

发表评论