2015年6月23日星期二

DV and Ravana

I've only unlocked DV and Ravana so far and DV didn't give jack for exp. Hoping Sohm Al gives more to help me out. trials generally dont give exp n only run DV once so far.. the next two give better exp espiecally buy FFXIV Gil since ur gettin alot of first timer bonus exp. The Aery gives 200 to 300k exp per run level 55 -56 dungeon. The Vault gives 400k to 500k exp per run. You'll hit 60 fairly quick. Been flying already ^^ but here's hoping a fix comes to keep us from errors when trying to log in.

I got early access, so I've already been enjoying the heck out of the expansion. 2002 boss is strong. But thy will must be stronger. Just hit 55 smile. gonna go level that dk here soon unless dps still get insta queue, v them mech here I come. Loved it when I opened duty founder and it said dps needed...I was like whaaaasat........was an awesome weekend. Yeah I was so confused, part of the reason why I went dark knight. Bard is my main and I had to rely on fc for runs cuz shitty queue times.

Almost done with main quest ?? then i can get the expansion. Would've been nice to sample it on Friday during that early access I paid for and didn't get. Sort yourselves out! When/what time does the CE items cheap FFXIV Gil and pre-order items become available in game?  From what I understand, all of the bonuses should be released when the expansion is completely released tomorrow. It is 'tomorrow' for Europeans now and in 40 min. I can't find any actual info regarding that, but it is the official release day for us now. after maintenance miss nina colonthree表情符 we have maintenace for hot fixes sometime 2day.


You may also like:

没有评论:

发表评论