2015年6月14日星期日

Only 11 days remain until Heavensward

Only 11 days remain until Heavensward! Illustrator: Yamate Seiji . 7 days here waiting, will be on vacation...Sleep is for the weak starting June 19th xD!!  I'll see you heavenward brother!!! I wonder whats the % of Au Ra vs all other races will be xD
And also, will we have for a first time longer queue as Tank?(lots of Dark Knight). SO HYPED! Only 8 days left for us Pre-orderers!

Psn preorder has been around buy FFXIV gil for a week. Go to game page add on. Can't search it. Yeah found it in coming soon section I just preorder yesterday. I did check, as others have said above you can't search it. And it doesn't show on he game page either, and there is no 'add on' selection for FFXIV on the game page. Thanks for reminding me why I tend not to play now though Lefty. I did check, as others have said above you can't search it. And it doesn't show on he game page either, and there is no 'add on' selection for FFXIV on the game page. Thanks for reminding me why I tend not to play now though Lefty.

 Thank you James, Lefty is obviously one of those pricks that doesn't realise theres a whole world beyond America. You did not specify that you was in the EUROPEAN area cheap FFXIV Gil. And I wouldn't have said what I did had you actually detailed you're an EU player and not just some whiny misused ellipses..  And if me making a joke that doesn't apply to you in reality is the reason you don't want to play then you probably shouldn't. That person you described doesn't exist following age 6. Now who's delusional. Your nationalism tickles my overweight country fried tummy box I TELLYHU HWHUT BWUGH. You automatically assumed I was American, dived straight in boots first and called me a typical duty finder pug, and that I didn't even fucking check, when I had, and was correct in what I said. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions and make yourself look like a narrow minded prick.

没有评论:

发表评论