2015年6月10日星期三

my 80 DFO Soul Reapers fatigue

I plan to give them all night to make sure stuff is finished not to mention as i said my 80 Soul Reapers fatigue is history not to mention going to be on skype with my son and daughter until they go to sleep they had  cheap dfo gold a nightmare so i promised them would talk to them until they go to sleep. How about stop cry and wait and see what the DFO staff says when the servers are up.

Thanks Neople! Take your time! I'd rather have a fixed game that worked perfectly later than a broken, messy game now! Oh yeah no worries, I just don't like all the butt hurt people with the negative comments. There was some problem in the maintenance and prolonged the time of this?

Please, any1 can say when finish maintenance and open server? it'd be funny if they went to sleep and they forgot to open the servers. I doubt they would buy DFO gold  open the servers with a bug like this. Anton knew we were tryin to kill him. Anton wanted to stop us. i cant register an account on the main website. when i put my password in a second time the arrow is still red. I really want to this game D:  Let's have a class currently in Development and possibly not even translated as compensation, that sounds perfectly reasonable. A completely buggy unfinished class actual sounds like it would be fun to play.

Should of waited till they finished the inevitable emergency patches. Happens all the time with big updates, problems arise and need to be repaired asap.  I didn't want to take any risks so I used it in an uncapped character already before the update. I really wish you guys have a GM megaphone that maintenance is underway so we dont lose things like tower runs, fp, items, etc...... : (

没有评论:

发表评论