2015年6月4日星期四

ffxiv 5 star crafting with outrageous materials

Regardless, things do not have to look THIS bad to run on a variety of PCs. People use to say that 1.0 was nigh impossible to run, yet a GTX 560, a mid range card in those days, ran it steady FFXIV Gil at 50~60 FPS even in SB parties, something it couldn't do in ARR any time I went to Revenant's Toll. Also, remember that was 2010. We're in 2015 now, and current hardware delivers much better performance evn at lower price ranges.

I understand the drastic reduction in poly count to account for the pointless PS3 version (which, let's be honest, it's nearly unplayable regardless of all the downgrades), but why oh why would you need to downgrade shaders and textures on PC? A downgrade for one system doesn't have to be a downgrade for every other system. They made a new graphics engine to make it more scalable. Compromises THAT huge should never have happened, that's the whole point of a scalable engine; let the systems that can handle something that looks 2010'ish run it, and let the ones that can't handle it dial it down to look like this or worse if need be cheap FFXIV Gil. That plasticky look on absolutely everything is such an eyesore, and it sucks that you can't do anything about it.

probably going to be some intense 5 star crafting with outrageous materials to obtain... Not enough skin is showing on the female clothes so no I will not be using those. my reaction when I saw ur pretty face. I have absolutely no idea what is going on or whattosay. And now I've learned how my space bar works.

没有评论:

发表评论