2015年6月25日星期四

Heavensward silver chocobo feathers

While I'm really happy with Heavensward I'm really disappointed in the way things are being handled, a lot of people haven't received their codes yet (that includes me) and the fact that there are two codes that need to be registered only makes this more confusing. I'm aware that a huge release like is chaotic and tough to handle but that's why customer service should be emphasized instead of being non-existent. Hoping to receive my code soon... I received my collector's edition physical copy, but there was no registration code in my game case! According to the link above, that is where my code was supposed to be. Has anyone else had this problem. I can't get any responses from cheap FFXIV Gil support emails I've sent.

Anyone else have this issue? I've seen on reddit that a few people had this. I bought the collector's edition, entered the code, but only recieved the wind up cursor, fantasia and 10 silver chocobo feathers buy FFXIV gil. Where's my griffin? that was the only reason I got the collector's edition and it's not in the mail. Do i have to go somewhere else to collect it?

Yes. Continue the main story until you receive the quest for flying. Flying has different currents to fly in to unlock as well. Flying mounts aren't there until those are activated. I think the game won't recognize any flying mounts until those quests have been unlocked. ok, thank you. I was a bit worried that it didn't arrive in the mail. So it will appear when these quests are completed? Mine came before completin the flying quest.

Without flying its used as a ground mount and is rideable.

What are the feathers I didn't get those?

没有评论:

发表评论