2015年6月16日星期二

FF7 and Heavensward

I got chills, I'm too fucking excited. Square enix is still killing other companies! FF7 and Heavensward, dying to get. So until when do we have to buy it and still get the pre-order bonus, the start of EA or the official launch buy FFXIV Gil? Cause I'm waiting for a damned restock for the PS4 CE.  Naming conventions? How about making up your own name...

Sure we saw jobs actions and new music and the emperor talking and all that. But that line. That last line....omygod.  The return of Demon Wall as Demon Book has me most hyped. sooooooo has anyone got there code for the ps3 and ps4 now cause its literally 2 days away and still pending access. Guess its goodbye again to the real world.. "heavens"ward here I come!

Awww yeah, can't wait to be flying on a dragon wearing a Mossimo shirt. Lol you guys are the best. Capitalize on Warlords of Draenor's shortcomings.  still no love for Xgoners for Heavensward, good riddance for them. No, cause I cant beat the fuckin game lol I suck. What are you waiting for?! I think it looks like a hit n miss game. already pre-ordered n ready.

You may also like:

How to Choose A Race in Final Fantasy XIV

没有评论:

发表评论