2015年7月21日星期二

a huge fan of final fantasy

"All these bad plaaaaays... You even trying?" Chica Antoine Morgan and I definitely do not look down on people like you. I too have a full time job and I can barely squeeze enough time out for my static while still have some time buy FFXIV Gil for myself during the week. You have your priority straight and that alone has my respect. My advice is to look for a static with people around your age. My static leader is around 30 years ago and he knows the importance of having a schedule and being mature about progressing through hard contents. Don't give up! i quit this game and i am a huge fan of final fantasy...it kills me a little inside but the game was simply to difficult, i was not fast enough Mathew Stallard cheap FFXIV Gil to avoid the split second damage circles in things like HM titan etc i was often the one guy that was killed and ofc in this game if you die once people kick you which means you just can't progress unless you have split second reaction time and about 40 hours out of a week.

having to play in static PT of 8 people made me give up on this game, I want fucking large scale content, real RAIDS FFS like dynamis, sky or sea from FFXI, now that was some awesome end game, the whole linkshell could unite and do end game together, not divided in 8 man squads. I had never played an MMO before. I have always sworn off them, because I knew it would ignite my video game addiction. Played almost all the other ff's though. So when I first played this, I was like "WTF is a tank?"....lol... If it wasn't for the awesome elitists in this game, it would have taken me much longer to learn the ropes. I am so grateful for the nice ones who stopped and were willing to help.

I have 1 huge tv, and my husband falls asleep in the living room every night...He would hate me with voice chat.

Plus, I have anxiety...speaking with real folks in a video game makes me super nervous. For some reason, it freaks me out. (Maybe I AM weird...and that's why I have no friends...lol). I actually made 1 excellent friend, but he plays with his wife. So, they're always like "see ya...we're going to do fun couple stuff". So jealous... Having voice chat doesnt mean you have to talk, I know a lot of people who are unable to talk just put their own mic to mute. The main reason to have voicechat is to have better communication from the shot calling to the rest of the raid. As long as you can hear the orders and calls, it has already done its job perfectly.

As you do more adventure you are going to get to know more people, what server do you play on?  don't classify elitist by their skill, but by their cocky stuck up personality and their ridiculous demands in pugs.

没有评论:

发表评论