2015年7月13日星期一

FFXI smn job

I'll get the blue one and you'll get the topaz! We can have play dates! what's the bonus? a minion version?  I demand more Delivery Moogle plushies!! Been on the waiting list for too long! Should add Alphinaud's Ruby Carbuncle to those. when did he use obsidian ? I've only seen ruby so far. Only lvl 57 atm. i wonder what their uses are for him o.o buy FFXIV gil .

I want to have a Carbuncle minion or summon! It's such a cute character. The only summon truly faithful to the FFXI smn job. Egis suck! Why do these look like Pokémon?!? You must of never played pokemon or final fantasy. Why would I even be following a page for final fantasy if I never played it before? Pls talk to Xbox and release game for Xbox one cheap FFXIV gil  .. IM DYING TO PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME I've only heard good things about it...thanks square enix. The reason why is Microsoft doesn't allow cross server with Sony, that's what I heard though. Its true Matt, MS wanted Xbox/PC servers only. Unfortunately, Larry is right, at this point they have the first expansion out, so they are solid on the consoles they are already on. The chances of an xbox release are slim to none.

Not to mention they'd also want you to pay for live as well. Buy a system that fits your gaming needs. PS and PC figured it out. Microsoft just wants more money. Trust me Playstation network has its issues. I am considering the new Alienware gaming system that plays PC games. Why not just buy an Alienware computer then? But I will consider buying one once I have the money. The game will still be there when you are able to get the system you want. The closest you can get to playing it on xbox is to hook a ps4 up to your xbox and play it through your xbox or just play it on pc with an xbox controller. only way it will work is if ms let xbox players play with pc ps4 and ps3 or just not get the game. because itwould be imposible to seperate ps3 ps4 players from the xbox players and still let all play with pc players.

没有评论:

发表评论